- Add Persona AS
On behalf of our customer, Add Persona is looking for an experienced Document Controller. You will be working in the documentation department of registration in SAP Biz One, Technical Documentation, reading customer documentation, deviation detection and communication with customers.
As Senior Document Controller, you will be part of our project teams for delivery of internal and external EPC / EPCI projects for the Subsea- and offshore market, both domestic and international.
About the role
• Responsible for the document controlling function within the project or several projects. Actively monitor and control document status in the project.
• Responsible for evaluation of specific project requirements for Document Controlling and together with the project team tailor specific workflows in accordance with procedures and client requirements.
• Responsible for quality of the work performed by document controllers in the project.
• Responsible for ensuring that documents are stored in a manner that satisfies the requirements of the contract and according to the internal Project Management Plan and Project Quality Plan.
• Responsible for assisting and training project team in the use of document management tool.
• Cooperate with the Technical Project Manager and Package Responsible Engineers in reviewing and updating the SDL/SMDR and maintain the list(s) during project execution.
• Responsible for ensuring that Document Controllers together with project team can issue timely the documents defined in the SDL/SMDR.
• Expedite feedback from team, suppliers and customers on overdue and planned dates defined in the SDL/SMDR.
• Provide status reports and look-ahead both to project team, suppliers and to client.
• Continually look for better ways, efficiencies and improvements for information management in projects.
• Responsible for communicating document management issues in the project via internal Kick off meetings and Status meetings.
We are looking for a team player with good communication skills, but also with the ability to work independently. Knowledge and experience from document requirements and handling within the Oil & Gas Industry and Subsea project deliveries, is an advantage. Good English language skills are required.
• Minimum 8 years experience working in the Oil & Gas Industry with information management in EPC / EPCI projects. We will consider candidates with less experience than 8 years if other competence requirements are fulfilled.
• Knowledge using Teamcenter as document management system is an advantage.
• Organizational skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to manage other people.
• Customer focused
• Good computer and IT skills.
If you are interested in this position, please take contact with Marit Rabbe Husby: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 41577755
Add Persona er et rekrutteringsselskap som tilbyr oppdrag og rådgivning innen økonomi og regnskap, innkjøp / logistikk, teknisk og administrasjon. Våre konsulenter har bred erfaring innen faget og våre tjenester omfatter rekruttering, vikarutleie og rådgivende konsulentbistand. Våre kunder er fra både privat og offentlig sektor.
- 7493 Trondheim
- Etter avtale
- Olje og gass
update, documentation, prosject, quality, progress
- Sist endret
- 20. jun 2019 11:24
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sist endret
- 20. jun 2019 11:24