Are you the Technical Health, Environment and Safety (HSE) Specialist we are looking for?
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- HSE Specialist
- Frist utløpt
We are looking for a Technical Health, Environment and Safety (HSE) Specialist for Jansz FEED Project.
The Technical HSE Specialist is responsible to coordinate HSSE teams and provide input to client for NOPSEMA approvals, safety case and ALARP design development.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Project FEED reports (HES BoD Compliance, Design Safety Case, HES ALARP Demonstration MAE & Bowtie) according to contract
- Maintain and issue final reports: HES register, HES Hazard register
- Provide guidance, regulatory interpretation, and assist with procedure
- Identify and implement improvement initiatives based on lessons learnt from similar projects and previous phases
- Ensure proper use of IT tools for communication, data storage and security
- Assist with HES training related issues
- Provide input to Discipline Weekly and Project Monthly reports
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Minimum BSc. of Science/Engineering, preferred MSc.
- 5+ years' experience within HES in Oil & Gas/Energy Industry under Australian regulation
- Knowledge and competence within Australian health and safety regulation; understanding of NORSOK standards
- Knowledge within HES management system based on IOGP 510 or ISO 450001
- Knowledge of process and technical safety and a strong understanding of project execution
- Able to take action to resolve work problems independently
- Proficient in the English language
- Effective communication and co-operation skills with a willingness to openly share thoughts and opinions
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For further information please contact:
Margareth Back, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage, Tel: +47 239 66 543
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 6,000 contractors ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Snarøyveien 20,
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
Australian health and safety regulation, NORSOK, HSSE engineering, Oil & Gas/Energy Industry, Aker
- Sist endret
- 27. jun 2019 10:40