Senior Structural Engineer
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Frist utløpt
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Structural & Marine department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of highly qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for a Senior Structural Engineer for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform structural analysis of existing
- Topside modules both in-place analysis ULS (Ultimate Limit State) condtion and FLS (Fatigue Limit State) condition
- The analysis will be performed due to life time extention of an FPSO
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Experience with module analyses, secondary and outfitting structures analyses for both ULS condtion and FLS condition
- Experience in using 3D model either PDMS or NavisWorks in order to find information related to the structural analysis work
- Experience in use of StaadPro sofware
- Experience in use of GeniE is also an advantage
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 6,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- JÅTTÅVÅGVEIEN 10,
- 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore
Senior Structural Engineer, 3D, PDMS, ULS, FLS
- Sist endret
- 18. jun 2019 15:05