Service Engineers / Senior Service Engineers (KM 19-086)
- Kongsberg Gruppen Kongsberg Maritime AS
- Service Engineers / Senior Service Engineers (KM 19-086)
We are strengthening our Global Customer Support and seek technical engineers to join our Global Customer Support Navigation Team in Kongsberg.
Global Customer Support have responsibilities that includes service and support on close to 30.000 installations Worldwide.
At Navigation Support we are responsible for our sailing fleet with installed K-Bridge & K-Nav Navigation systems. We have one of the most advanced and sophisticated Navigation systems in the industry and are always pushing for new innovations. We support complete Navigation systems where we also integrate other systems like DP and Automation in to one full solution for the customer. We have installation on Drilling rigs, Tankers, LNG, Cruises, Mega yachts and much more.
With the right attitude and proactiveness we can assure you exciting tasks in a hectically, demanding and cross-competence working environment.
Make a difference - join the Global Customer Support team!
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical support, assistance and advisory for navigation systems world-wide
- Communicate to support customers by telephone, e-mail, remote connection and face to face
- Engineering and Production of technical documentation
- Software and hardware configuration
- Technical commissioning and installation
- Investigate and solve customers technical cases, which may be of a complex or long- standing nature
- Technical College graduate or higher technical education
- Experience and knowledge of marine equipment and -Navigation systems will be an advantage.
- Electronics, Cybernetics, Process, Control systems and/or Automation education is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian. Both oral and written
- Must meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
- Self-driven person with a positive attitude and good cooperative skills
- Collaborate in a team environment and ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Service minded, and customer focused
- Graduates are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Work in a large and high-tech software environment with global mobility opportunities
- You will be a key person in an exclusive, technical working environment
- Career opportunities in an international company
- High degree of flexibility, responsibility and challenges.
- Travelling worldwide
- Good work environment with a culture to succeed together.
- Good insurance schemes, flexible hours and paid overtime
- The position opens opportunities to work at one of our service offices abroad for periods of time
Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3601 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore
|Sist endret||18. jun 2019 14:52|