Structural Engineer Analysis
- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Structural Engineer Analysis
Aker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Structural & Marine department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of highly qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for a Structural Engineer Analysis for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform analysis and calcultions of Topsides structures on an FPSO for both Ultimate Limit State, Accidental Limit State and Fatigue Limit State by using SESAM and GeniE
- Perform local calculations of Topsides structures
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in use of Navisworks (3D view model) as information in connection with performing structural analysis and calculations
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 6,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- JÅTTÅVÅGVEIEN 10, 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore
Structural Engineer Analysis, Navisworks, FPSO
|Sist endret||18. jun 2019 14:54|