We are looking for an experienced and professional CFO ready for new challenges!
- UNITECH Offshore AS
- Chief Financial Officer
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Chief Financial Officer to handle the overall planning, implementation, and management of all finance operations, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, liquidity management, investment management, and negotiations. The position is open due to our current CFO’s upcoming retirement.
Our ideal candidate...
- An experienced finance officer who is strategic and analytical with the ability to handle complexities and solve problems.
- A visionary who understands what actions need to be taken and how to effectively utilize resources to support the company’s strategic direction.
- An authoritative leader with the ability to engage and influence people at all levels, including management, stakeholders, staff, and partners.
- A strong negotiator who represents the company with the investment community, investment bankers, and investors; and maintains productive banking relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Proven, progressive experience within Finance
- Demonstrated competence within the key areas of Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructuring Processes, Exit Strategies, Risk Management, Investment Management, and Operational Strategies, etc.
- Fluent in English
* All CVs must be submitted in English
** We welcome applicants from all industry backgrounds
***Position will be based in Norway, but location can be discussed.
For more than 30 years, oil & gas companies have relied on UNITECH to help them improve the safety, reliability and efficiency of their subsea intervention and distribution systems for controls, gas lift and chemical injection. Our products reflect the industry’s most advanced designs, proven to work for years in the harshest environment and under the heaviest loads.
Our products include Umbilical, High Voltage Power Cables, Flying Leads, Intervention Systems, Gas Lift Connectors, Hydraulic Couplers, Electrical Connectors, Multi-Quick Connector Stab Plates, Quick Disconnect Couplers, and more.
We have a presence in Bergen, Haugesund, Stord, Houston, Singapore and Australia.
We face the challenges of today’s Oil & Gas market through growth within our core business, as well as diversification and aggressive growth in new business areas, such as renewables and cables, where innovative technology or business processes can provide significant advantages and opportunities.
- Espehaugen 25, 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering
cfo, investments, finance, reporting, budget
|Sist endret||30. jul. 2019 11:12|