We are growing our FLNG project teams with experienced professionals
- Delfin Norway AS
- Lead Process Engineer / Sr. Project Engineers
- Frist utløpt
- Development and management/supervision of front-end FLNG work executed by FEED contractors.
- Specific responsibility is focused on process and utilities design, topside design, hull-topside interfaces and with a keen eye for layout and safety.
- Participate in Delfin execution project team to manage/supervise EPCIC contractors during EPCIC execution focusing on process, utility, topside layout and safety design.
- Additional project development and engineering activities related to ancillary activities as operations planning, regulatory compliance, BD support, etc.
- Support the development and growth of the FLNG project team
Qualifications & Experiences
- FLNG/LNG design and engineering,
- Topside process design and engineering,
- Liquefaction/cryogenic design experience
- Project execution experience (e.g. detail engineering/construction supervision/commissioning etc.)
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. in engineering or similar
- Pro-active attitude
- Flexible with an all-round mentality
- Solution-oriented and ‘keeping things simple’
- Excellent in your profession, but still keen to learn
- Good communication skills
- Min. 5-8 years experience, preferably from FLNG/LNG industry, alternatively FPSO experience
What Delfin offers
- Excellent development and growth opportunities
- Flexible working organisation with flat management structure
- Great team spirit in an entrepreneurial company
- Excellent remuneration package
Delfin Midstream is a developer and owner of LNG export projects in North America using Floating LNG technology. The company owns offshore pipelines in the Gulf of Mexico which are being re-purposed for export of natural gas using offshore moored FLNG Vessels. The company has completed all permitting work for the Delfin LNG Project and has received a favourable Record of Decision from MARAD as well as a non-FTA export license from the US Department of Energy for up to 13 MTPA. Delfin midstream is working together with leading industry partners to co-develop our projects. In addition the company has completed newbuild FLNG engineering study work and will commence FEED work soon.
Delfin owns an additional pipeline system in the GoM, which provides expansion optionality for another 2 FLNG Vessels. Planning work is underway to commence permitting work on this expansion project. Finally, Delfin Midstream has commenced the development of additional projects in North America to expand the portfolio and to capitalize on the shale gas revolution combined with low-cost FLNG technology.
To support our expanding activities we are growing our FLNG project teams and are looking for experienced (F)LNG professionals with engineering, commercial or financial background. Delfin Norway is a 100% subsidiary of Delfin Midstream.
- 0255 Oslo
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
FLNG, LNG, Process Design, Topside Design
- Sist endret
- 23. jul 2019 16:40