Growing organisation searching for a proactive Quality Control Manager
- Gentian AS
- Quality Control Manager
Gentian is an ambitious and fast-growing diagnostic manufacturer looking for a new QC Manager. We are looking for a colleague that enjoy working in a growing organisation, wants to make a difference and is ready to take on the challenge of developing our QC Department for the future. As the QC Manager you will work closely with the other teams in Operations to ensure that the production process and quality control is streamlined and the products have the high quality our customers expect. You will have direct responsibility of the QC personnel and play an important role in both daily troubleshooting and long-term improvement projects. The position will be heavily involved in establishing and maintaining good and lean routines within Operations as we scale up and transfer new activities to QC.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Is experienced and motivated by changes and improvements rather than status quo.
- Is a team player that share knowledge and enjoy making other people better at their tasks.
- Have good leadership and organizational skills.
- Have a positive attitude and motivates other people.
- Work thorough, accurate and systematic.
- Is flexible and hardworking when needed.
Responsibilities as QC Manager:
- Lead and develop the QC department.
- Quality control of incoming raw materials.
- Quality control of all products for sale.
- Calibration and maintenance activities for equipment.
- Validation of equipment and analytical methods.
- Develop analytical methods and QC specifications for new products.
- Stability studies.
- Personnel responsibility for QC staff.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- MSc within Chemistry/Biotechnology or similar.
- Minimum two years experience within quality control of products.
- Laboratory and GMP experience.
- Experience with validation of equipment and analytical methods.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Lean is an advantage.
- Good English skills both written and oral.
- Proficiency in standard business software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP and LIMS systems is an advantage.
- Manager experience is an advantage.
We can offer
For the right candidate we offer an exciting career opportunity in an innovative and fast-growing global company. We offer great potential for personal and professional growth with good conditions and competitive wages.
All applications should consist of a CV, academic records, recommendation letters and a cover letter (1-2 pages).
Gentian AS develops and market high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to their high quality from utilising our proprietary, innovative technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests. Gentian performs production, R&D, marketing and distribution from our headquarters in Norway, Moss and our representative offices in China, Sweden and US. The company coordinates several well-funded international R&D projects partnered by leading clinical and commercial organisations using our nanoparticle-based technologies. Several exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created. Today Gentian employs 40 persons of varied age, professional background and nationality.
Quality Control, IVD, GMP, Accurate, Laboratory
Spørsmål om stillingen
Bjørnåsveien 5, 1509 Moss
|Sist endret||19. jul 2019 14:32|