- Kongsberg Automotive
- Graphic Designer
Kongsberg Automotive is seeking an inhouse Graphic Designer for our Kongsberg office.
This is a unique, international role where you will be working across competence areas, disciplines, business unites and locations. You will be part of the corporate communication department assisting KA worldwide, giving you the opportunity to be part of KAs many projects and find creative solutions to help KA grow further.
We are looking for a person who takes initiative, is flexible, solution oriented and independent, but who also have the ability to be a good team player.
In order to succeed in the position, you will need to have the ability to find creative solutions, handle immediate changes and at the same time be structured in your approach and deliver with quality and on time. But most importantly you need to be passionate about the graphics field, keeping up to date on developments, and love to create visually effective communication solutions.
As part of a small communication team you will have the opportunity to define, grow and develop the position and to learn new skills, have a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks, and not least be part of an exciting, multinational and diverse company.
Contribute to development of a strong and well-functioning Communication department. Support KA`s business objectives and values. Manage the visual aspects of all communication activities on behalf the company according to standards and guidelines. Ensure high quality of internal and external visual communication. Drive towards consistency of the corporate visual identity.
Area of Responsibility
- Manage organization-wide graphic design
- Develop and maintain KAs visual identity and branding guidelines
- Align design work with corporate branding and business objectives.
- Design and update templates for publications, ads, presentations, event materials and more
- Develop and edit graphics for the web, intranet, advertising and images for our social media channels and email newsletters
- Make necessary edits and design changes to infographics, charts and graphs
- Work directly with printers and other vendors to ensure on-budget and on-time delivery of visual brand material
- Stay current with design trends, tools and technologies
- Assist and contribute in areas such as web, video editing and animation
- Execute a variety of design requests
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar and preferably minimum 3 years of experience, but dont let this discourage you from applying. If you have the skills, we are interested.
- Advanced skills within Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Good visual taste and strong attention to details
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure
Do you want to be part of our team and work within a dynamic and international environment, register CV and application letter: http://www.kongsbergautomotive.com/careers/.
For any questions or further information, please contact, Therese S Skurdal, Corporate Communication Director, Email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion and 10.500 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 27 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
- Dyrmyrgata 48, 3601 Kongsberg
- Industri og produksjon
- Design / Grafisk,
- Design / Web
|Sist endret||2. jun 2019 16:17|