Embedded Software Engineer at Sevendof
- Sevendof AS
- Embedded Software Engineer
Sevendof is a startup in Trondheim focused on building the drone infrastructure of the future. We seek to make drones available as a service to businesses for purposes such as inspection, mapping, and search and rescue. Sevendof will operate a network of long-range drones which are stationed in the field, enabling missions to be carried out automatically.
We are now hiring an Embedded Software Engineer to help bring our first production system to life. Your work will be centered on developing and testing control software for our hybrid engine system, as well as integrating necessary sensor and compute units in our drone architecture.
We require the following qualifications
- A higher education degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or related field
- Solid knowledge of C and C++ and their use in embedded contexts
- Experience developing software for 32-bit microcontrollers
- Demonstrated ability to create production-quality software
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on challenging tasks
We prefer that you have the following
- Experience with power electronics and 3-phase motor control
- Experience with writing safety-critical code
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) - ideally including ROS2
- Experience with real-time operating systems such as Zephyr, NuttX, or FreeRTOS
- Experience with configuring embedded Linux distributions using e.g. Yocto/OpenEmbedded
- Experience with developing or configuring embedded bootloaders such as U-Boot
- Experience with configuration of board support packages and device trees
- Experience with interfaces such as I²C, SPI, CAN, and Ethernet
- Experience with integration of camera sensors (MIPI CSI-2/GMSL)
- Experience with time synchronization using hardware signals and PTP
- Experience with debugging using remote GDB, logic analyzers, packet analyzers, oscilloscopes etc.
We offer the following
- Exciting and rewarding work. You will not be bored!
- Be a part of a passionate and motivated team
- Minimal bureaucracy and flat structure with direct communication between people
- Large degree of autonomy allowing you to directly influence strategies, technologies, and implementations.
- Offices in the exciting FAKTRY incubator with 14 other start-ups
- Gym membership and unlimited Kjeldsberg coffee at FAKTRY
- Table tennis with Alfredo, Johannes, and Youngjoo!
To apply for a position, send us your application, CV, grades, references, and portfolio of relevant work by following the link at the top of the page. Please e-mail us with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sevendof is developing a platform to deliver drone services at scale. The platform consists of a network of long-range drones stationed in the field that autonomously perform missions such as inspection, mapping, and search and rescue.
- Leirfossvegen 5D, 7037 Trondheim
- IT - programvare
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
robotics, c++, firmware, drones, software
|Sist endret||5. nov 2019 11:12|