1586 - Project Controller
- Folk AS for ABB AS
- Project Controller
- Frist utløpt
For our customer ABB AS we are looking for a Project Controller.
Duration: end of September
As a project controller you will provide input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects. You will prepare project invoices, financial accounting and reporting. Drive project cash flow and oversees currency risk and tax issues. You are responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast. You will support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participates in preparing the project cost report.
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics
- SAP knowledge of the SD, PP and MM module is an advantage
- Experience from project controlling is an advantage
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Fluent in Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)
- Initiative, interpersonal skills and efficiency
- Ability to work independently, structured, and systematically
- Flexibility, and wish to undertake responsibility
- Professional ambitions and a wish to undertake challenges
ABB can offer:
- Training, personal development and good career opportunities
- Competitive terms
- Flexible work schedule
- Informal and good work relations between co-workers and managers
- Positive and exciting work environment
Folk can offer:
- Long-term and good opportunities with our clients
- Individual and customized follow-up during the assignment
- Good career opportunities in different industries
- Competitive conditions
- Sponsored exercise contract nationwide
- Social events throughout the year
Folk AS uses a simple and user-friendly candidate system.
By linking your CV or LinkedIn profile, you will be able to apply for our vacancies with just pressing a button. Keeping your profile up-to-date increases the likelihood that we can match your skills with relevant positions.
Since the establishment in 2004, Folk AS has assisted Norwegian and international companies by selecting and recruiting skilled people within technical and administrative disciplines ? for project-based, temporary and permanent positions
This is what we are good at ? here lies our expertise.
Our values are: ethical, personal, committed and flexible.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
The Power Grids division is the world?s leading supplier of power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the power value chain of generation, transmission and distribution serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers directly and through channel partners. The division is focused on addressing key areas such as the integration of renewable energies, growing network complexity, grid automation, and microgrids. This division also offers a full range of consulting, service and asset management solutions based on a lifecycle approach.
Controlling, Project Controller, SAP
- Sist endret
- 17. jun 2019 21:47
Spørsmål om stillingen
Ole Deviks vei 10, 0666 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 17. jun 2019 21:47