We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager
- Dynea AS
- Technical Sales Manager
With base at our plant in Lillestrøm Norway we are looking for candidates for the following position:
Technical Sales Manager
IWS – Interior Wood Solutions
The Technical Sales Manager is part of our IWS Sales Team and will play a central role in our efforts to develop our business and product portfolio with a strong link to our Innovation & Development Department.
Area of Responsibility:
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Strengthen our capacity to support our customers in Europe
• Contribute to the overall growth of the IWS product line
• Participate actively to further develop our technical sales capability
• Perform and contribute to customer training and sales & marketing material
• Contribute in product development and documentation of product performance
• Higher education (Master’s/Bachelor’s degree)
• Professional experience from woodworking industry is an advantage, but other industries are also of interest
• Technical understanding and confident with discussing and presenting technical solutions
• Economical understanding
• Excellent communication skills in English and German. Knowledge in French language is also appreciated
• Willingness to travel around 100 days per year
• Strategic and business acumen
• Analytical approach
• Performance oriented, independent and targeted
• Skills to build long-term relationships with customers
The Technical Sales Manager will work independently, or in smaller teams, to achieve the agreed business objectives, and will report to the Commercial Manager IWS.
We offer varied challenges and the opportunity of personal growth with competitive conditions, good pension and insurance schemes, active corporate sports teams, corporate health services, in a Company with ambitions.
For more information please visit our web site www.dynea.com or contact Bjørn Vidar Aassveen, Commercial Manager IWS, cell phone +47 90160659 / mail: email@example.com.
Ordinary criminal record certificate is required.
Dynea AS, a Norwegian company, is a leader in developing and providing high performance adhesives, surfacing solutions and formaldehyde process technology. Offering a broad range of specialised products to customers around the world, we also provide comprehensive technical support services to ensure that our customers optimise the benefit of choosing Dynea products. In everything we do, we seek to make a valuable contribution to the increasing requirements for efficiency, safety and more environmentally friendly solutions in the market we serve. We continue to build on our existing strong platform, growing and further strengthening our position as a market leader, recognised for providing sustainable innovative solutions.
We are convinced that wood is a material for the future. Wood’s inherent sustainability compared with conventional construction materials and its strength in relation to weight, have been essential in driving the advancement of wood in the building industry.
- Svelleveien 33, 2000 Lillestrøm
- Industri og produksjon
Wood, Solutions, Travelling, Sales, Business
|Sist endret||1. jun 2019 00:29|