Installation Supervisor, Rig Inspection Services ODT
- Odfjell Drilling Technology AS
- Installation Supervisor, Rig Inspection Services ODT
- Bergen / Stavanger
- Frist utløpt
Odfjell Drilling Technology, Rig Inspection Services is a dedicated and QHSE-oriented resource serving the following areas: Rig and Platform maintenance, Drilling engineering services including MODU and fixed installations, New build projects, Yard stays, Technology projects & improvement processes.
The position as Installation Supervisor will be responsible for leading and following up installation work both off- and onshore, to ensure that we deliver quality work to our clients.
The person applying must be a resident close to one of our offices and occasionally take temporary assignments at one of our other offices or other locations.
- Be supervisor and coordinate activities on offshore installations and the yard
- Daily status reports to platform, clients, and Engineering onshore
- Provide work permits for all Odfjell installation work offshore
- Establish and follow up technical clarification towards engineering and project onshore
- Technical Education as engineer or technical trade school or equivalent. Long experience can compensate for missing education
- Advantage with offshore experience, knowledge and practice as Forman/installation manager on offshore installations
- Knowledge to IT programs ProCoSys, STID, IFS and SAP will be an asset
- Good leadership skills, determined and result oriented
- Solution-oriented, structured, accurate and systematic
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Extrovert, positive attitude and service minded
- Proactive, with can do it attitude to overcome challenges
- Good communication and interpersonal relation skills
We can offer:
- A professional environment with diversified tasks
- The group is facing new challenges that open up for good professional and personal development
- Competitive benefit package with regards to wages, offshore compensation, insurance and pension plan
- Welfare benefits such as company cottages, subsidised training etc.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and good working environment
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnels competence and personality:
COMMITTED SAFETY CONSCIOUS CREATIVE COMPETENT RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.
Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 45 years experience. Today, our approximately 2700 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management. We are an organization with long experience from harsh environments in the North Sea.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Although the company is known for experience and expertise, we know how to appreciate innovation and new thinking.
Join us for the future; visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
- To be agreed upon
- Kokstadflaten 35,
- 5257 Kokstad
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Teknisk personell,
- Teknisk service
- Sist endret
- 30. apr 2019 10:27