- Ringnes Supply Company AS
- Maintenance Manager
- Gjelleråsen - Hagan - Nittedal
- Frist utløpt
Ringnes is a part of the Carlsberg group and the leading beverage provider in the Norwegian market. Ringnes offers a full value chain with all functions, including marketing, sales, production, warehouse and distribution. Production, warehouse and distribution is a part of Ringnes Supply Company.
We are now looking for a Maintenance Manager in the Maintenance & Utilities department at Ringnes brewery Gjelleråsen. The Gjelleråsen site is a modern production facility with processing of beer, soft drinks and several packaging lines. As maintenance manager you hold strong maintenance competencies and interpersonal skills. You have an analytical mindset, a good understanding of the value chain and the essential role of maintenance.
Key aspects of the role includes achieving best in class safety of personnel, product quality, customer service levels and optimizing cost and asset utilization in both short and long term through people engagement in a continuous improvement environment.
Your workplace will mainly be at Ringnes Brewery, Gjelleråsen. Some travel is expected to our other locations and within Norway and Carlsberg
You will report to Maintenance & Utility manager in Ringnes Supply Company.
Main task of the position:
- Ensure that the Maintenance department operates safely and in accordance with legal and Carlsberg standard.
- Responsible for the short and long term development of people and plant within the department
- Drive engagement of people and continuous improvement of Maintenance ( Mechanical, Automation and Electrical) through effective use of Carlsberg Excellence principles (Lean TPM Methodologies)
- Ensure that Carlsberg standard methods, tools and process are implemented in accordance with regional and global agreements
- Responsible for maintenance budget allocation & control
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical and/or Automation and/or Electrical. Managerial experience, preferably within food/beverage production and packaging environment.
- Proven experience in developing people and plant, managing budgets and delivering performance improvements through Lean TPM methodology.
- Good understanding of operational key performance indicators (E.g., Maintenance cost, B&D (MTBF / MTTR), OEE, loss, Pack Quality, MC, NMC, PM), how they are measured and used in a production environment.
- Experience with Energy saving initiatives and Capital Projects execution
- Fluent in local language (spoken and written)
- Fluent in English (preferable)
- For a motivated candidate with the right qualifications, Ringnes can offer competitive conditions and good development opportunities, both nationally and internationally through the Carlsberg Group
- The ability to work with some of Norway's strongest brands
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Good and evolving work environment
If you have questions about the position, please contact Maintenance & Utility Manager, Maksim Chirkov, phone: +47 413 63 091.
Ringnes er Norges største drikkevareleverandør med sterke merkevarer innenfor øl, brus og vann (blant annet Ringnes, Carlsberg, Tuborg, Munkholm, Pepsi, Solo, Farris og Imsdal). Selskapet har omlag 1200 medarbeidere, og har aktivitet over hele landet, med fire produksjonsanlegg samt hovedkontor i Oslo. Vi forsyner den norske befolkning med om lag 400 millioner liter drikkevarer i året. Les mer på www.ringnes.no
- Bryggeriveien 2,
- 1481 Hagan
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Drift og vedlikeholdstjenester
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Ingeniør / Elektronikk
Leder, Vedlikehold, Automasjon, Elektronikk, Produksjon
- Sist endret
- 23. apr 2019 12:18