Are you our next lead competence within maintenance management?
- Altus Intervention AS
- Senior Maintenance Engineer
Due to growth we are currently looking for highly motivated and experienced personnel to strengthen our Engineering team. In this position you will be in charge of Altus Intervention`s maintenance management system and be the company`s lead competence within maintenance management. The Senior Maintenance Engineer position is based at our head office in Stavanger and report directly to our VP Technical Services. You will carry out RCM analysis, maintenance program developments and do analysis of equipment reliability, company norms, policies and requirements.
A key aspect of the position is to facilitate coordination between technical disciplines, maintenance department and equipment users. You will lead the efforts to continuously develop and improve the maintenance management system including the ERP systems related to maintenance processes.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance management system and philosophy
- Maintenance and equipment reliability system
- Equipment consequence classification, FMECA/ RSM analysis, maintenance program development and measurement of maintenance program efficiency (Norsok Z-008)
- Evaluation of equipment reliability, including KPIs
- Support for technical disciplines, maintenance department, equipment and system users regarding the development of equipment maintenance program
- Develop and maintain procedures and routines within maintenance management
- Development and update of maintenance programs and input to the company HSEQ processes
- University degree (Bachelor level) or Technical College within maintenance
- Documented experience as maintenace engineer and/ or within maintenance management
- Documented knowledge of industry technical standards and legislative maintenance management regulations
- Analytical skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Documented experience from utilizing ERP-systems within maintenance and maintenance management
Altus Intervention, owned by the Swedish private equity fund EQT, currently employs 1000 people globally with operations across 4 regions: UK & West Africa, Norway & Denmark, Americas and Middle East & Asia Pacifc.
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We have the experience, technologies and techniques like no other, enabling us to work smarter, adapting and delivering real change operationally and commercially. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology.
ERP, Maintenance, Engineer
Spørsmål om stillingen
Lagerveien 30, 4033 Stavanger
|Sist endret||12. nov. 2019 10:36|