IT Operations Engineer
- Quantfolio AS
- IT Operations Engineer
- Frist utløpt
- Responsible for the Azure cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for security culture and oversight
- Responsible for DevOps infrastructure
- Work closely together with DevOps and Quants
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with cloud infrastructure operations
- Experience with Azure, Team City, Octopus
- Python experience is preferred
- Experience with network security
- Automation mindset
- Proactive and able to act independently
- A chance to join one of Norway’s most exciting FinTech companies
- Great working environment located centrally in Bergen
- Autonomy at the work place with the chance to influence both technical and business decisions
- Equity ownership
- No time sheets
- Fixed salary + benefits
- State of the art Technology
- Working with the most demanding customers in the Nordics
- Well-funded company
For further information, please contact Bjørn Alsterberg, Headvisor at +47 913 34 865.
Quantfolio AS is a Bergen-based FinTech software company delivering in house developed roboadvisors and financial research platforms to banks, family offices and wealth managers in Northern Europe.
Our goal is to empower our clients with our machine-driven investment components to make better decisions, automate processes and allow them to bring new innovative financial end-user products to the marked.
Our team consist of passionate and highly skilled individuals, ranging from serial tech-entrepreneurs, traders, quants and senior developers with PhDs. Sbanken and Tripod Capital Collective partly own Quantfolio. Among our team, our clients and our partners you will work with the cutting edge of technology, finance and AI in Northern Europe. This is a great place for a person with a strong desire for professional development.
Our HQ is based in Bergen with a quant team based in San Diego and London.
- EDVARD GRIEGS VEI 3 B,
- 5059 Bergen
- IT - programvare,
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations
IT, Azure, DevOps, Octopus, FinTech
- Sist endret
- 3. mai 2019 11:25