- Odfjell Drilling Odfjell Well Services
- We are looking for skilled mechanics
We are looking for 2 temporary positions as skilled mechanic on our workshop in Tananger. The vacancy is from April - August 2019.
- Craft certificate as mechanic
- Min. 2 years relevant experience from the working life
- Must be able to work independent and be accurate
- Travelling crane and forklift certificate
- Good knowledge in written and oral English
- Perform maintenance, inspections and testing of our equipment
- Cleaning and housekeeping of the workshop
- React and report incidents, dangerous behaviors, dangerous conditions and non -conformances
- Other tasks as assigned
- Quality of the performed maintenance
- Self-inspection of performed work
- Contribute to provide excellent customer service
- Contribute to create a good working environment
- Contribute to recommend improvements, as well as record discrepancies with suggestions for corrective measures
- Work with management to develop own expertise
- Follow all applicable instructions and procedures to maintain a good quality and effectiveness of the work
- Use the systems and programs required and authorized by the company
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnels competence and personality:
COMMITTED SAFETY CONSCIOUS CREATIVE COMPETENT RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background
Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 45 years experience. Today, our approximately 2700 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management. We are an organization with long experience from harsh environments in the North Sea.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Although the company is known for experience and expertise, we know how to appreciate innovation and new thinking.
Join us for the future; visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.
- Antall stillinger
- Hammaren 19, 4056 Tananger
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted,
- Olje og gass
- Mekanikk og installasjon,
- Mekanikk og installasjon
|Sist endret||9. apr. 2019 09:28|