- Jotun Group - Norway
- R&D Chemists
We now have two vacancies. As an R&D Chemist in Jotun you will develop and maintain products and technologies within the powder coatings area, allowing Powder R&D to meet its strategic goals, ensuring and strengthening the position as market and technology leader.
These positions will also contribute professionally to increase internal competence and act as external representative for technology competence within the powder coatings field.
- Contribute in assigned innovation and technology projects.
- Plan and execute activities on innovation and technology projects assigned by the R&D Management.
- Formulate, test and evaluate powder recipes in accordance to relevant requirements and standards.
- Systematically document, analyse and report results from development and maintenance work, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Recipe responsibility for assigned brand.
- Develop and implement test methods relevant to evaluation of product performance, contributing efficiency and quality of the development process.
- Search for and make use of relevant knowledge.
- Perform tasks on maintenance of existing products and evaluation of new/alternative raw materials.
- Be a technical resource for customer support, commercial and production teams within the area of responsibility.
- Assure experimental work to be performed in a safe and secure environment, monitor order and cleanliness at work place and in the lab.
- MSc or PhD in organic, polymer or material chemistry
- College / University, Master's degree
- Scientific subjects
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2018 was NOK 17.7 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Søknad merkes
- Antall stillinger
- Hystadveien 167,
- 3209 Sandefjord
- Kjemisk industri
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør
- Sist endret
- 8. apr 2019 13:57
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Mette Grorud Winsnes
- R&D Manager - Powder, Interior and Specialities
- 979 83 336
- Laurent Vérité
- R&D Manager - Powder, Exterior
- 480 38 627
Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
- Sist endret
- 8. apr 2019 13:57