Do you want to be part of our team and commercialize disruptive technology?
- N2 Applied
- Business Development Director
We are looking for an ambitious and results driven colleague to commercialize N2’s technology in a global market. Being able to communicate the uniqueness and sustainability of our concept to potential clients and partners is the key to success in this role.
- Identify commercial opportunities, clients and strategic partners
- Introduce disruptive technology in various industries
- Strategically address a changing value chain
- Develop and implement appropriate business models for different markets
Your qualifications and experience:
Various backgrounds may qualify for the position. We do expect you to have:
- Higher education
- Proven track record and results from similar positions
- Previous experience from international work
- Experience from business model development.
As a person you must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial attitude, and possess these important skills:
- Vision & strategy: Develop an ambitious and realistic business vision and translate it into a workable strategy
- Execution: Execute plans with commitment and determination, achieve high quality results
- Business development: Identify and seize commercial opportunities, have strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Effective communication: Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, speak with authority and conviction, present effectively both to farmers and corporations.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to travel.
The company’s head office is located in Oslo, Norway.
The position will report to CEO Grete Sønsteby.
For more information, please contact our HR Consultant in N2 Applied; Iris Skjolde Helmeriksen, mobile +47 456 61 929 or CEO in N2 Applied, Grete Sønsteby, mobile +47 415 07 414.
Application date: 17.05.19 Applications will be processed continuously.
N2 Applied aims to fundamentally improve global food production by enabling livestock farmers to recycle nitrogen and produce their own fertilizer with lower greenhouse gas emissions, improved resource efficiency and reduced cost.
Millions of tons of ammonia are lost from livestock farms every year. Lost ammonia means lost fertilizer which is essential for growing crops and subsequently feeding the planet. Losing ammonia to the air or to the ground is not sustainable. The farmer needs to replenish lost nutrients through the purchase of expensive, fossil fuel based nitrogen fertilizer. Today’s fertilizer value chain is costly and harmful to the environment.
N2 Applied is developing a technology to produce nitrogen fertilizer on the farm, through fixing nitrogen from air and reaction with ammonia in manure. The reaction stops the ammonia losses, increases the nitrogen content and provides the farmer with essential nutrients for growing crops. The farmer will complement and may eventually substitute traditional fossil fuel based industrial fertilizer.
N2 Applied’s technology disrupts the fertilizer value chain, changing it from a linear to a circular model.
- Søknad merkes
- Business Development Director
- BISKOP GUNNERUS' GATE 14, 0155 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon,
- Jordbruk og skogbruk
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
Jordbruk, Forretningsutvikling, Utvikling, Forskning, Strategi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Iris Skjolde Helmeriksen
- HR consultant
- 456 61 929
BISKOP GUNNERUS' GATE 14, 0155 Oslo
|Sist endret||12. mai 2019 02:06|