Want to work with the world's leading technology within Well Intervention?
- Altus Intervention AS
- Mechanic (onshore)
Due to growth we are currently looking for highly motivated and skilled personnel to strengthen our Maintenance team in Stavanger. As a Mechanic you will be part of a workshop with more than 50 employees. In t position you will maintain, efficiently maintain, modify and repair well intervention equipment and tools mechanically with a focus on quality. You will also participate in mobilizing equipment and tools according to operational requirements.
- Mechanical and hydraulic maintenance, modification, fault finding and repair of equipment and tools
- Mobilize by preparation, set-up and packing of equipment and tools for work
- Incoming inspection, cleaning and receiving equipment and tools returning from offshore, or coming new from supplier
- Testing of equipment and tools (per component and as a system)
- Mechanical or hydraulic preservation of equipment and tools for extended storage
- Contribute to ordering of parts, planning of work and reporting
- Experience based updating of work orders and equipment documentation based on hours used, material requirements and result of work
- Maintain a clean and tidy work space
- Personal responsibility for own and colleagues HSE
Altus Intervention, owned by the Swedish private equity fund EQT, currently employs 1000 people globally with operations across 4 regions: UK & West Africa, Norway & Denmark, Americas and Middle East & Asia Pacific.
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We have the experience, technologies and techniques like no other, enabling us to work smarter, adapting and delivering real change operationally and commercially. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology.
Altus, wireline, tractor, mekaniker, intervensjoner
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Atle Eikenes Hansen
- Senior HR Advisor
- 982 96 831
Lagerveien 30, 4033 Stavanger
|Sist endret||12. nov. 2019 10:48|