Want to work with the world's leading technology within Well Intervention?
- Altus Intervention AS
- Mechanic (onshore)
Due to growth we are currently looking for highly motivated and skilled personnel to strengthen our Maintenance team in Stavanger. As a Mechanic you will be part of a workshop with more than 50 employees. In this position you will maintain, modify and repair well intervention equipment and tools mechanically with a focus on quality. You will also participate in mobilizing equipment and tools according to operational requirements.
- Mechanical and hydraulic maintenance, modification, fault finding and repair of equipment and tools
- Mobilize by preparation, set-up and packing of equipment and tools for work
- Incoming inspection, cleaning and receiving equipment and tools returning from offshore, or coming new from supplier
- Testing of equipment and tools (per component and as a system)
- Mechanical or hydraulic preservation of equipment and tools for extended storage
- Contribute to ordering of parts, planning of work and reporting
- Experience based updating of work orders and equipment documentation based on hours used, material requirements and result of work
- Maintain a clean and tidy work space
- Personal responsibility for own and colleagues HSE
- You are talented and driven.
- You are a fast learner, you can work independently, and you work well with others.
- You are structured and systemic, and you are good at communicating.
- You have a relevant trade certificate within mechanical disciplines.
- Preferably, you have 3 years or more of relevant experience.
Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference. We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology. With a global footprint and a team of highly qualified professionals, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver tailored services that set the standard for the industry.
As part of Altus Intervention, you will become part of a community of talented and committed professionals. We believe in building strong teams and developing our employees to ensure success. We offer a stimulating work environment where you can challenge yourself, learn and grow both professionally and personally.
We invest in our employees, at Altus you will have access to continuous training and development opportunities, as well as the opportunity to work with exciting projects and advanced technology. We value diversity inclusion and encourage creative thinking and innovative ideas.
In April 2023, Baker Hughes acquired Altus Intervention.
Are you ready to shape the future of the oil and gas industry? Then we would like to hear from you.
Altus, wireline, mekaniker, Intervention, Baker
|Sist endret||19. jul. 2023 15:16|