Vice President Portfolio Management and Hedging, Nordic Energy Management
- Statkraft Markets and IT
- Vice President Portfolio Management and Hedging, Nordic Energy Management
Nordic Energy Management (ME) is accountable for market solutions for Statkrafts assets in the Nordics, and manages the Nordic long-term market exposure. This is a cross functional business line spanning from hydrology, market analysis, investment analysis, physical production planning and dispatch, to portfolio management and hedging using both financial and physical instruments. The unit counts 85 highly educated people.
As Vice President for Portfolio Management and Hedging, you will be responsible for optimising the value of the exposures of Statkrafts Nordic Assets. These exposures are managed through portfolios for financial hedging and optimisation, and long-term contract portfolios. These portfolios are strategically important and represent significant values for Statkraft. You will be part of the ME management team where you are expected to add value to the total Nordic energy management process. Major decisions within the long-term portfolios need to be anchored with Statkrafts top management.
- Lead a team of 5 persons
- Drive business performance through continuous improvement
- Develop your team and business activities
- Ensure efficient and well-structured decision processes and interfaces
- University or Masters degree within science, economics or similar
- Leader with the ability to inspire, develop and motivate people
- Broad knowledge about the energy market and insight into Energy Management
- Strong commercial drive with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration and relational skills
- Strong communication skills in English, both orally and written
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3600 employees in 16 countries
- 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
|Sist endret||4. apr. 2019 14:07|