R&D Chemist - Sustainability officer
- Jotun Group - Norway
- R&D Chemist - Sustainability officer
As our new Sustainability Officer in Group Product Safety department (GPS), you will contribute to development of product documentation that meets standards and customer requirements all over the world.
GPS is located in Sandefjord, and provides regulatory and customer driven chemical documentation for all of Jotun's products worldwide. You will collaborate closely with colleagues in GPS, R&D and Marketing departments, as well as regional sites.
- Generate, maintain and verify environmental product declarations (EPD)
- Develop Green Building Solution documentation for Jotun products
- Give training, professional advice and recommendations related to LCA and EPD of Jotun's raw materials and products.
- Contribute to other work tasks in the GPS department when relevant.
- Develop and maintain IT solutions to enable high quality of Jotun's product documentation
- Bachelor or Master's Degree within chemistry, IT, environmental and/or other relevant discipline
- Experience with Life cycle assessments is an advantage
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance and Pension schemes
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2018 was NOK 17.7 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Antall stillinger
- Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
- Kjemisk industri
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør,
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Fredrik Bruu Ringdal
- Group Product Safety Manager
- 481 32 718
- Silje Sandbukt Simonsen
- Senior HR Advisor
- 404 52 107
Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||3. apr. 2019 14:26|