- Ugland Marine Services AS
- Operations Engineer
The Operations Engineer will be an integral part of the Ugland Marine Services team in Stavanger and will be responsible for ballast operations of the barges.
• Perform ballast operations and prepare ballast procedures
• Supervision during barge operations and load-out operations
• Occasional inspection of barges during lay-up and during chartering
• Support the Technical Department and the Chartering Department
• In time the right candidate might also be considered for the position as Operation Manager
The position will be based at our office in Stavanger and at barge locations when necessary. Domestic and international traveling must be expected.
Qualifications and skills
• Experience in load out operations and barge operations
• Mechanical or Marine background. Training will be provided for operation of ballast systems.
• It will be advantageous to have experience within lifting operations in order to support our HLV operations
• Knowledge of rules and regulations for the offshore/marine industry
• Proactive and good interpersonal skills
• Good communicator in both English and Norwegian, written and verbally. Working language is English.
• To be part of a small and highly experienced team in a financially robust shipping company
• Competitive terms of employment
• New and attractive office location in the centre of Stavanger
• Company resort at Hovden
For further information about the position, please contact
Regional Manager Tommy Christensen, tel.: 51 56 43 08, e-mail: email@example.com
The J.J. Ugland Companies (JJUC) employ 1 000 persons and provide worldwide services. The activities incorporate a professionally managed and fully integrated ship owning and ship management enterprise with all functions in-house, including offshore operation and a full-service EPCI yard, AS Nymo. JJUC operate commercially and technically a fleet of 45 vessels including bulk carriers, tankers, PSV, HLV, barges and tugs. Subsidiary companies located in Stavanger and Canada. The office in Stavanger is commercially responsible for the company’s heavy lift vessel HLV Uglen and the fleet of 16 offshore barges. With a strong financial position and a dedicated and experienced staff, we are ready to meet the challenges of the future.
- Haakon VII's gt. 8, 4005 Stavanger
- Maritim og offshore,
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Christoffer G. Bergshaven
- HR Consultant
- Vis telefonnummer
Haakon VII's gt. 8, 4005 Stavanger
|Sist endret||13. mai 2019 11:04|