Business Intelligence Advisor
- Jotun Group - Norway
- Business Intelligence Advisor
In this position you will also monitor new trends and software developments within the Business Intelligence and Power BI area to advice and support end users on utilization of Power BI and analytical architecture to transform data to insight, as well as inspire end users to utilize Power BI and data sources, to deliver business value and secure business growth.
- Facilitate and lead the Power BI development processes
- Monitor development and trends within the Business Intelligence area and implement Power BI best practise, trends and methodology.
- Create and maintain training material for Power BI.
- Create and maintain efficient information channels.
- Identify and develop new report possibilities.
- Promote self-service among end users. Move away from central distribution where appropriate.
- Develop and promote BI in the regions through super user training, increasing visits and online communication to achieve autonomous self-service super users that are loyal to the corporate plan.
- Manage parts of the superuser network by making sure they have the desired level of expertise and seek out and identify new potential super users.
- Support and develop super users in defined region(s) to create an environment that promotes collaboration, shared responsibility and autonomy.
- Promote rapid and friendly support to BI content issues to promote the BI team as a knowledge centre.
- Understanding of business processes
- Interest and understanding for IT supported business solutions
- Communication and training skills
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Economical subjects
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Understands the organization's informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Relocation and Global mobility support
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2018 was NOK 17.7 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Søknad merkes
- Hystadveien 167,
- 3209 Sandefjord
- Kjemisk industri
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
- Sist endret
- 28. mar 2019 13:26
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Gro Kamfjord
- Global IT Project & Portfolio
- 977 53 130
Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
- Sist endret
- 28. mar 2019 13:26