Demand Planner, Commercial Supply Chain
- Mylan Healthcare Norge
- Demand Planner
- Frist utløpt
Would you like to develop your skills as Demand Planner within the pharmaceutical industry? Would you like to develop and improve our planning process? If yes, this is your opportunity to join a great team and contribute to bring our Supply Chain to the next level.
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Gather market intelligence: Collaborate with commercial and marketing teams to gain market intelligence and understand the anticipated needs/volumes. Ability to challenge constructively, while demonstrating a strong understanding of the market, customers and products
- Drive consensus planning meetings: Assess and present key comparisons to Budget, Commercial and statistical forecasts, as well as previous plans. Track changes in a clear and methodical manner. Drive focused discussions to arrive at an Approved Demand Statement for use by Global Supply Planning
- Analyse Demand trends: Ability to review and analyse trends, and to identify anomalies, outliers and causals. Knowledge of how to adjust and cleanse history in order to arrive at a superior statistical forecast. Track changes in a clear and methodical manner
- Statistical modelling: Knowledge of statistical modelling and statistical variability. Ability to relate statistical models to different product/market behaviours, and to adjust parameters to optimise statistical forecast accuracy
- Product Life Management (PLM) in demand planning: Partner with Product Launch team to obtain up-to-date and timely forecast, and to model demand profiles for new products, switches, tenders and end-of-life scenarios. Liaison with Global Master Data and NPL teams.
- Scenario Planning: In collaboration with supply planners, identify and address supply chain risks and opportunities. Includes using scenario planning to present options to grow demand or to resolve supply issues.
- KPI: Responsible for compiling reports, providing inputs for KPI calculation. Monitor/Track Out of Stock and Potentially Out of Stock items by reason code. Create Inventory at Risk report.
- Master Data: Maintain master data >
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- MSc Supply Chain / Logistics
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in Demand Management, Supply Planning & Logistics
- Good working knowledge of Supply Chain ERP’s (preferably including SAP), Rapid Response/APS and excellent working knowledge of MS Office (including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills and logical mindset including solid knowledge and ability to interpret and reconcile Demand and Supply data
- Ability to prioritise projects and tasks and operate in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Good capabilities in organization and teamwork. Good interpersonal skills. Strong oral and written communication skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Extensive collaboration with colleagues outside Norway will be required
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
- Some travel may be required for business needs
Interested or any questions?
Please contact Head of Supply Chain, Henrik Bruun Andersen by phone +47 91 75 45 21 or mail HenrikBruun.Andersen@mylan.com
Deadline to apply for the position is April 24, but applicants will be evaluated consecutively.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 40,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Hagaløkkveien 26,
- 1371 Asker
- Farmasi og legemiddel
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk
- Sist endret
- 13. mai 2019 13:45
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Henrik Bruun Andersen
- Head of Supply Chain
- 917 54 521
Hagaløkkveien 26, 1371 Asker
- Sist endret
- 13. mai 2019 13:45