Do you want to tell our story and future stories?
- Dataloy Systems A/S
- Communication & Marketing Consultant
NB: Due to a high number of applicants we will, before the due date, evaluate to perform interviews. Please apply as soon as possible if you feel that this is a position for you.
The Marketing & Communication Consultant will work on developing, implementing and coordinating our focus within marketing and communication. The position is covering both internal and external activities. You will need to work closely with the Development team to understand the technical side of the business as well as the Commercial departments to understand the business part.
The right candidate will be responsible for the day to day operation of the company’s communication on relevant platforms. The role will require involvement in a wide range of different projects and tasks.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- tell our story.
- perform Marketing activities.
- coordinate and participate in the preparation of the company's market strategy and underlying activities and market plans.
- produce and write marketing materials, product descriptions and presentations.
- define the strategy for our social media presence.
- communicate with customers over social media.
- facilitate customer events.
- maintain the company website and blog.
- and more...
Our ideal candidate:
- has a structured and proactive approach.
- is a "doer".
- is able to work independently within the scope of the role.
- likes to interact with people and is not afraid of a challenge.
- is adaptive to changes and can work well in stressful situations.
- has a professional and likeable demeanour
- has well developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative and productive work relationships in a hectic and diverse work culture
Profile and requirements:
Our ideal candidate has:
- a degree in marketing and/or communication.
- 1-5 years of experience in the field.
- strong competencies in digital strategy and relevant digital marketing tools. Good knowledge/understanding of Google Analytics and Google Adwords is important.
- strong communication skills, excellent storyteller that can produce content for both internal and external audience.
- a keen eye for details and ability to work with a proactive attitude.
- excellent communication skills, especially in English (written and oral).
- experience from the shipping industry is an advantage.
- an eye for, and interest in design and photography is also an advantage.
We can offer you:
- for the right candidate, we offer an exciting career opportunity in an innovative and growing company serving customers worldwide.
- a competitive benefits package
- great potential for personal and professional growth.
We require an application describing why you are the right candidate for this job together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org within April 22nd. We will only consider applications with both a resume and an application document.
Dataloy Systems is a software company with a long history in the ship-tech industry. We are in a very exciting phase of developing the business and are strengthening our focus on market-communication to existing and new customers, on existing and new platforms. We are looking for a candidate that can help us drive this focus forward. The right candidate is someone who will develop and grow with the position.
communication, marine operations, publishing, social media, marketing
|Sist endret||7. mai 2019 15:04|