Safety coordinator Maritime
- Yara Marine Technologies AS
- Safety coordinator – Maritime
- Frist utløpt
About the unit
Yara Marine Technologies offers complete emission control systems for SOx and NOx to the marine market, and we are a part of the Industrial Division of YARA ASA.
The company was established in 2014 following the acquisition of Green Tech Marine, by global industrial chemical corporation Yara International. Green Tech Marine has since its origin in 2008 been a forerunner in the emission reduction technology industry being the first company offering the inline SOx scrubber to the marine segment. We emphasize the high quality of our product in our Sales and Marketing activities, especially so since SOx scrubbers are operating in an extremely challenging environment.
Yara Marine Technologies have its management, HESQ, Sales and R&D departments located in the Oslo office, engineering and projects execution disciplines are located in the company’s office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Yara is also the largest supplier of NOx abatement equipment – Selective Catalytic Reduction systems (SCR) – in the world, with more than 1500 SCR systems installed since year 2000. Installing Yara SCR systems allow marine customers to easily achieve reduction in NOx emissions by up to 99% for any type of vessel.
About the position
Yara Marine Technologies is now looking for a Safety coordinator. In this role, person shall be responsible for driving Yara Safe by choice way of working. The Safety Coordinator will be mainly responsible for developing safety plans, coordinating safety culture development but also be involved in other safety related aspects. The position is located in our Oslo offices but will require travels to shipyards and our Yara offices worldwide.
- Focal point for safety related issues
- Manage and co-ordinate Safety Culture development, drive Safe by Choice way of working;
- Monitor the current and future requirements of Health & Safety legislation and advise the company in respect of any requirements applicable to the Maritime organization;
- Manage accident related investigation and reports;
- Follow up on safety KPIs;
- Trainer of mandatory internal safety trainings;
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of safety;
- Very good knowledge of relevant safety management systems requirement and maritime safety standards;
- Experience with working in multicultural environments in maritime/shipyard industry;
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills, and good presentation skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral) is mandatory, other languages is an advantage
- Travelling activities required
For the right candidate we offer an exciting career opportunity in an innovative and fast growing global company. We offer great potential for personal and professional growth as well as the opportunity to work with cutting edge green technology.
If your profile fits the requirements and you want to work at the forefront of green ship technology, please send your CV and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions please call Mrs Sridevi Tharigopula on: +47 98435635.
Yara Mara Marine Technologies is the only exhaust gas emission control company that offers a complete SOx and NOx product portfolio to the marine segment.
With more than a hundred SOx scrubbers and 1600 SCR systems designed and installed, together with an impressive number of operational hours, we are the trusted partner for all marine exhaust gas emission cleaning needs.
- DRAMMENSVEIEN 134,
- 0277 Oslo
- Maritim og offshore
Safety coordinator, Safe by Choice
- Sist endret
- 4. apr 2019 00:18
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sridevi Tharigopula
- 984 35 635
DRAMMENSVEIEN 134, 0277 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 4. apr 2019 00:18