Vi søker fabrikasjonsleder!
- Uptime International AS
- Vi søker fabrikasjonsleder!
We are seeking an independent and high performing Fabrication Manager for our Fabrication at Husøy. The person shall manage the Fabrication planning and execution for internal activities and also with regards to tracking and follow up of external activities in close cooperation with the Purchasers. You will work closely with key stakeholders in Uptime and support the Manager Projects with all required planning and scheduling activities, to ensure the Projects are delivered according to requirements, on time and within budgets. The responsibilities include overseeing inventory audits.
• Manage, plan, support, follow up and evaluate all work within its department
• Support through the sales process in order have a commitment acceptance upon signing of contract.
• Resource scheduling and follow up of fabrication activities
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that requirements and acceptance criteria’s are clearly understood
• Ensure that the necessary capacity and capability is available to execute committed Fabrication activities
• Ensure all activities are performed and documented to the highest standard, and that this work is planned and executed in accordance with Lean principles.
• Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
• Personnel responsibility including competence development and HSE for the employees in the warehouse, and Assembly&Test department
• Make sure planning tools and systems are maintained, adequate and sufficient
• Monitor all fabrication processes and support weekly progress and productivity reporting
• Quality control and documentation of all Fabrication activities
• B.Sc/ Advanced craft certificate, and/or relevant experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience within the mechanical fabrication assembly
• Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and teambuilding
• Software knowledge and understanding ERP system and MS Office products
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills (minimum fluent Norwegian and English)
• Systematic and able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Work place will be our modern facility at Husøy. The position reports to our Manager Projects.
Uptime International AS is one of the leading providers of motion compensated gangways. Since the inception of the first motion compensated gangway in 1979 we have delivered more than 120 units worldwide. We work together with our customers to increase their uptime through safe and reliable offshore access.
- Husøyveien 165, 4262 Avaldsnes
- Industri og produksjon
Tilrettelegging, Gjennomføring, Personalledelse, Drift, Industri
|Sist endret||25. apr. 2019 11:08|