Do you want to join a dynamic and growing team of climate/sustainability consult
- Carbon Limits AS
- Do you want to join a dynamic team of climate/sustainability consultants?
- Frist utløpt
Carbon Limits is looking for a new team member to work on climate change consulting projects.
Depending on the experience and profile, the new employee will work on a variety of projects, in Norway and internationally, with emphasis on quantitative analysis. Examples of typical projects include:
· Development of an analytical tool to estimate greenhouse gas emissions reduction from a portfolio of investment projects in Africa
· Assessment of greenhouse gas emissions along biogas value chain
· Monitoring, reporting and verification of emissions related to emission trading schemes
· Delivering capacity building workshops in transition economies and developing countries
· Identification and assessment of methane emission reduction projects in transition economies and developing countries
· Evaluation of CO2 stream specifications for carbon capture and storage projects (CCS)
Carbon Limits works on these themes in close cooperation for private sector corporations, multi-lateral development banks, research institutions, national and international public institutions and non-governmental organizations. Please see our website for a comprehensive overview of project examples (www.carbonlimits.no)
Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
· A postgraduate degree with excellent academic records
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong expertise in Excel with experience in building (user friendly) models
· Experience in some of the themes mentioned above.
· Experience with tableau public, PowerBI or Python is considered an advantage
· Excellent English (written and spoken).
· Norwegian (Native or C1+) is considered a significant advantage.
Both junior and more senior staffs are invited to apply.
Carbon Limits can offer stimulating and challenging assignments in a dynamic work environment. You will join an international team of motivated experts with different backgrounds and professional experience. International travel is expected.
Carbon Limits is a company with a considerable growth potential and new staff will be able to influence and shape their own and the company’s areas of work.
Carbon Limits is located in brand news offices in central Oslo.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please, send your CV, grade transcripts and motivation letter to email@example.com or contact Stephanie Saunier, +47 913 84 611. We look forward to hear from you!!
Important note: Application through the LinkedIn website will NOT be considered
Application closes on 25/03/2019
- 0158 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Olje og gass
Klima, bærekraft, karbon, bærekraftig, Klima forandringer
- Sist endret
- 19. apr 2019 12:36