We need more great aircraft technicians!
- Air Service Eggemoen AS
- Aircraft Technician
Additional personnel required! (24.09.19)
Air Service Eggemoen is expanding and we are looking for superb aircraft technicians. We have multiple positions available and you will be a part of a growing team of professionals in a company specializing in solutions for the general aviation sector.
We support aircraft, from microlights to turboprops, jets and helicopters in the Nordic countries.
Our mission, and vision – Safety and Quality, Flexibility, Efficiency, Service
Preferred skills and experience
- Part 66, B1.1/B2 certificate (requirement)
- B200 type rating and experience preferred
- Advanced written and verbal English language skills
- Must be flexible, and able to travel on short notice
- Critical thinking with a high focus on safety and quality
- Flexible and dependable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured and good workmanship
We offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible rotation possible
- Exciting growing company in a dynamic business
- Skilled and social working environment
- B200 Type Rating if required
- Line Maintenance – Several bases in Norway
- Base Maintenance – Gardermoen, Oslo, Norway
- Combination of the above possible
The positions will report to the Base and Line Manager and Workshop Manager.
All applicants should be eligible for the right to live and work in the EU. You will be required to pass a background check to obtain air side access.
Please submit your application with a copy of your resume, or for further information contact: CEO, Henrik Melbostad, +47 951 89 199, email@example.com or
Base and Line Manager, Torben Biehl Jensen, +47 415 83 708, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted as they come in.
- Antall stillinger
- Flyplassveien 24, 3514 Hønefoss
- Teknisk personell
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Henrik Melbostad
- Vis telefonnummer
- Vis telefonnummer
Flyplassveien 24, 3514 Hønefoss
|Sist endret||27. sep. 2019 15:40|