Play a major role in defining future architecture - Chief Architect
- CatalystOne Solutions
- Chief Architect
- Frist utløpt
CatalystOne is seeking an experienced, highly skilled software engineer who knows what it takes to build a future proof, scalable and performant distributed system in the cloud. We are in an exciting phase where we are defining the future architecture for our software suite. You will play an important role, taking lead in the transformation and helping the team execute using best practices in cloud computing. Our Nordic technology hub is centrally located in downtown Sandefjord, Vestfold. The position is also open to applicants who prefer working out of our Oslo office at Skøyen. Every now and then you will travel to India to work closely with our large development team in Chandigarh, India.
CatalystOne is ranked as Norway’s 6th best place to work according to Great Place To Work Insitute. We have a culture characterized by the unique combination of an emphasis on results and on people. CatalystOne is a value driven company and we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We increased our global headcount last year by 45%, while still maintaining and developing our successful culture.
- 15+ years of experience with software development
- Expert level experience with microservices in the cloud, hands on developed and deployed.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or similar technology.
- Strong experience with test driven development.
- Experience with NoSQL and Elasticsearch.
- Implementation experience in Continuous Integration using Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and other related new technologies.
- Experience with tools to perform static code/performance/memory analysis.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies like Angular or React.
- Higher degree in computer science, related technical field or equivalent experience is required
To be eligible, you must be already living in Norway. Further, you must be able to travel abroad to work with fellow colleagues in our Indian organization on a regular basis, or to attend conferences in Europe and the USA.
Besides being a role model developer, some of the responsibilities include:
- Take lead in projects related to technical transition, with proper analysis, risk management, planning and execution.
- Ensure that critical aspects are considered in implementation related to security, scalability, performance, maintainability and reliability.
- Ensure technology is properly evaluated, implemented and utilized in line with our strategy.
- Mentor team members in Sandefjord and India, and also participate in competence development planning.
- Have fun at work.
The position will be reporting to the VP Product Development.
Who are you?
You have been working with technology in the cloud for several years and regard yourself as a mature and technically strong architect. By heart you are a passionate developer who is motivated by solving technical challenges through smart solutions and sound architectural craftsmanship. You take pride in the work that you do, and love being hands-on as well as mentoring fellow developers to achieve common goals.
You have a good sense of humour and look forward to working closely with great colleagues from India, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and wherever we expand to next. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
In addition to your CV and/or link to update LinkedIn profile, please attach a personal letter explaining why you are looking for a job change, and why you are a good fit for this position in CatalystOne.
CatalystOne is the Nordic leader of HCM-software and has many well known companies as customers. Customers like AF Gruppen, Borregaard, Bouvet, Sats Elixia and Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics use our software and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 10+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers' success. We have had high growth the last few years and have the ambition to continue in the hyper-growth mode for the coming years, our net sales and the amount of employees.
Do you want to join our exciting journey?
system architect, senior software developer, SaaS, HCM, great place to work
- Sist endret
- 2. apr 2019 08:32
Spørsmål om stillingen
- John Granlund
- People & Culture Generalist
- +46 70 940 16 40
- Robert Nilsen
- VP Product Development
Leif Weldings vei 20, 3210 Sandefjord
- Sist endret
- 2. apr 2019 08:32