Sustainable Finance Specialist (One year position with an opportunity for extension)
- UNICEF Norway
- Sustainable Finance Specialist
- Proactively drive UNICEF Norway to be a leading force for children's rights and sustainability in the finance sector and in global value chains
- Develop new partner models for the finance sector and identify new partners in the area of sustainable and responsible investments to promote children's rights in global value chains
- Be project lead on our work on children rights, sustainable investments and global value chains
- Develop and implement strategy on sustainable finance in close cooperation with UNICEF Norway’s Corporate Partnership Team
- Act as key account manager for UNICEF’s partnership with the Norwegian Oilfund’s investment management (NBIM) and coordinate strategy with different stakeholders within UNICEF
- Working across UNICEF in cooperation with various colleagues to identify, develop and deliver innovative finance solutions and products to support funds for children, such as the use of social impact bonds
- Participation in UNICEF Norway’s advocacy work, including preparation of reports, reports and consultation statements.
- Represent UNICEF Norway and engage in contact with researchers, relevant partners and organizations in Norway and in the international UNICEF system
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Clear driving force with strong initiative and willingness to find new partnerships with financial and business actors
- Commitment to new partnerships across voluntary, private and public sectors
- Relevant higher education
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably from the financial sector, private sector or development agencies such as the UN.
- Knowledge about sustainability, responsible investments, alternate investment products, global value chains and children's rights is an advantage
- Experience from positions in the area of corporate social responsibility, children’s rights and sustainability is an advantage
- Good written and oral English a prerequisite and Norwegian skills an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Colleagues with a strong commitment to children's rights and UNICEF's values
- A pleasant and informal workplace
- An energetic and varied workday with strong professional resources and inspiring leaders
- A meaningful job in one of the world's leading humanitarian organizations
- Wages in accordance with agreement
- Temporary one year position with an opportunity for extension.
UNICEF is the world's largest development assistance and humanitarian organization for children and the third largest UN organization. In more than 190 countries, we are constantly working to find new solutions giving every child an opportunity to survive and develop its full potential. As a UN organization, we cooperate with governments around the world to safeguard children's rights and create a sustainable future for children. UNICEF is the world's largest purchaser of vaccines and emergency commodities for children. UNICEF is one of the leading UN organizations on innovation and digitalization. In Norway, we advocate for children's rights and livelihoods, and fundrais for UNICEF’s global efforts for children. NBIM, DNB, Nordic Choice, KIWI and Norwegian are some of our important partners.The position is placed in our department for children's rights and sustainability that consist of eight hardworking and engaged colleagues.
Questions about the position should be directed to the Director for Children's Rights and Sustainability Kim N. Gabrielli on tel. +47 97424587.
finance, rights, sustainability, bærekraft, children
- Sist endret
- 13. mar 2019 11:15
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Kim N. Gabrielli
- Director for Children's Rights and Sustainability
- 974 24 587
- LinkedIn Twitter
SANDAKERVEIEN 130, 0484 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 13. mar 2019 11:15