Head of Sustainability
- Hurtigruten AS - Hurtigruten Pluss AS
- Head of Sustainability
- Frist utløpt
As Head of Sustainability, you will be crucial in positioning Hurtigruten as world leader in responsible and sustainable exploration travel. We are seeking an ambitious, innovative, enthusiastic and competent person who has a passion for sustainability, has a commercial mindset and who is inspired by the opportunity to establish Hurtigruten as the greenest cruise company in the world. You are also attracted by the possibility to challenge one of the most polluting businesses in the world and set a new course for an industry that needs to act now.
You will be responsible for developing and executing Hurtigruten`s sustainability strategy and other activities related to CSR in Hurtigruten. You will also be in charge of stakeholder relations and strategic partnerships related to sustainability and CSR.
This is a career that enables you to make a difference in the way Hurtigruten impacts the environment, communities and the workplace.
Through Hurtigruten Foundation we aim to ensure that our guests of tomorrow can enjoy the same unique experiences as our guests of today, and you will be in charge of overseeing and further developing the foundation.
- Building competence on and supporting the organization of environmental operational matters (ice conditions, technology, local communities etc.)
- Representing Hurtigruten in different forums such as external projects, conferences and CSR related media appearances
- Being part of Hurtigruten`s communication team - including press duty
- Experience and proven results from working strategically and operationally with CSR related matters
- Experience and knowledge about political processes
- Experience from NGO and/or political organizations
- Public speaking experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages are an asset
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- College / University, Master / Phd grade
- Journalism / Communication
- Political science
- A passion for sustainability
- Target and goal orientation, with clear drive and ambition
- Analytical and structured approach
- Ability to motivate and influence stakeholders, colleagues and partners
- Efficient and autonomous
- Creative, imaginative and adventurous, with ability to see and pursue opportunities
- Team player
- Identifies with Hurtigruten`s corporate values (we care, we inspire, we empower & we explore)
Building on 125 years of Norwegian pioneering heritage, Hurtigruten is today a global brand and world leader in exploration travel.
Hurtigruten is the world leading expedition cruise line, and the largest expedition operator in both the Arctic and Antarctica. Our fleet will soon be the greenest in the business. We are building new state of the art hybrid powered ships and rebuilding existing ships to run on a combination of large battery packs, liquefied natural gas (LNG) and biogas (LBG) - produced from organic waste such as dead fish. Hurtigruten was also the first cruise company that banned all single-use plastics.
The company is headquartered in Tromsø, Norway with regional offices in Oslo, Kirkenes, London, Hamburg, Paris, Tallinn, Seattle and Hong Kong.
- Søknad merkes
- Langkaia 1,
- 0150 Oslo
- Reise og turisme
- PR og informasjon
- Sist endret
- 23. feb 2019 08:59