- Signicat AS
- DevOps Engineer
Signicat experiences a solid growth of new customers, many of them large enterprises, in new countries, but also increased expectations among existing customers. To improve our ability to develop and deliver the right products to both existing and new markets at the right time, we are strengthening our Operations organization with a new DevOps Engineer position.
One of Operations main responsibilites is ensuring that sold products and services are delivered and supported in accordance with customers’ expectations, and within Signicat’s operational and security targets. We do that by embedding Operations capabilities within the development teams. Tasks like infrastructure provisioning, deployment automation, configuration management, logging, monitoring, and production tools are parts of the project deliveries.
Your daily work will revolve around developing our DevOps engineering capabilities. Among other things, you will:
- Take the ball! Be part of the decision making regarding new tools and technologies to implement
- Work in collaboration with Software Engineers
- Work on testing, building, designing, and deploying our continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes
- Work on setting up new environments, and keeping an eye on the existing
What we're looking for
- Mastery of the Linux Operating System and leaning towards open source
- Working knowledge on the AWS ecosystem and willingness to keep up-to-date on its continuous development
- You’re familiar with Docker and IT automation tools (e.g.Terraform, Puppet, etc.)
- You have an understanding of network design and the underlying hardware in our architechture
- You’re familiar with at least one programming language as we’re aiming for infrastructure as code
- Good communications skills in English and preferably one Scandinavian language, both written and spoken
- We’re hoping you to have a visionary mindset and be eager to keep up to date about DevOps toolsets and practicalities
What we can offer
- The opportunity to be part of building our DevOps infrastructure from the ground up – especially if you’re already an experienced DevOps Engineer, this is where you can truly put all you’ve learned so far into action!
- We’re going to be scaling up a lot in the near future, so you’re going to have a chance to develop yourself professionally in the direction you want – there will be plenty of room to take ownership and specialize.
- We are a flexible organization with low hierarchy and bureaucracy. A supportive team that tackles challenges together – there are (hopefully) no lone cowboys here.
- Our service is on 24/7, this means we need to have the best technology solutions available, and develop them continuously.
- Nice office location in central Trondheim. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You may choose your equipment freely, you’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Insurance and pension plan
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
- For international moves to Norway, immigration assistance and relocation services provided
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between.
We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has more than 100 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, London and Lisbon. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team then we want to hear from you!
- Sist endret
- 17. mar 2019 00:14