Control System Software Engineer
- Crane Service Norway AS
- Control System Software Engineer
Responsibility and tasks
- Deliever and test control systems for drilling equipment according to agreed processes
- Participate in service assignments on all offshore cranes
- Adapt control systems to requirement specifications
- Test control system on test site
- Adhere to Crane Service Norway's vision, values, strategies, policies, and procedures
Qualifications and personal attributes
- Relevant practical experience
- Experienced engineers or technicians
- Experience from working independently
- Strong knowledge with Siemens Step7/TIA PLC
- Engaging in finding and delivering quality solutions and results
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Good communication in English both orally and written
Do you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge?
Please apply online by 28. februar 2019.
Contact person: Leif Otto Midbrød
Crane Service Norway AS was founded in June 2017. The owners and shareholders of the company are the Founder and the employees together. The aim is to build the strongest company in the sectors of service and upgrades - all disciplines – on offshore and marine cranes together with technology development and digitalization. During 2018 we managed to build our strong pioneering team. This solid foundation will expand during 2019.
Software, ACS, SiemensS7, Testengineer, CSN
|Sist endret||28. mar. 2019 10:20|