Are you looking for a meaningful graduate program?
- Lindorff AS
- Analyst Graduate
- Frist utløpt
Next Generation Program
About the program
Our graduate program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, customers, Lindorff, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in Oslo, Norway. During the second module you will spend two months abroad in one of our Lindorff countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
To make an impact, your learning is essential. That’s why you’ll be supported both by a dedicated personal mentor and by your manager. Your learning plan will be designed to meet your specific ambitions and needs.
In-between the modules you and your Next Generation colleagues will get together for common training where you will learn more about personal leadership and develop your leadership and specialist skills. Apart from individual assignments you and the other graduates will also get common assignments during the trainings to practice team and problem-solving skills.
Are you the one?
We are looking for an analyst graduate.
- You are about to graduate or have a maximum of one year work experience.
- Your university degree is within finance, statistics, economics, mathematics or a similar quantitative discipline.
- You have experience from running projects, part-time job or other engagements outside your studies.
- Your Norwegian and English is excellent in both speaking and writing.
Personality and attitude
- You have high ability to analyse and understand complexities and a deep interest to dig into data, make calculations and draw conclusions.
- You are a communicative team worker who values building strong relationships and have the talent to explain complicated topics in simple terms.
- You strive to make an impact and where others see problems, you see solutions.
- You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
How to apply
Please upload your CV, university transcripts and a personal letter in English, where you motivate why you are passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Lindorff.
Last day of application is March 3rd, 2019
Contact person: Solfrid Sæberg: +47934 68 164 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Carina Urnes: +47 917 63 750 / email@example.com
We are leading the way to a sound economy. That?s why we put an immense focus on the development of our own people. Because without them, we couldn?t help our clients improve their businesses or our customers to sort out their financial situations. So if you?re looking for a graduate program in an international environment where you can make a difference and grow both professionally and personally ? you should look to us
Trainee, Graduate program, Finance, Analyst, Analytiker
- Sist endret
- 4. mar 2019 08:52
Spørsmål om stillingen
Hoffsveien 70B, 0377 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 4. mar 2019 08:52