Solutions Marketing Manager
- Signicat AS
- Solutions Marketing Manager
- Frist utløpt
We’re looking for a solutions marketing manager to help us accelerate our go-to-market strategy and tell the world about Signicat’s verified digital identity solutions. Based in our Oslo office, you will be responsible for our content strategy and working with our product team around our messaging and positioning.
Working closely with other team members, you will also be responsible for creating compelling thought leadership (e.g., writing articles, whitepapers, blog posts) and lead generation campaigns that differentiate the Signicat offering.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in product marketing, and/or product management.
- Background from the digital identity management or fintech space an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role. Norwegian an asset.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
To apply, please mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment companies please.
Signicat is a growing, dynamic technology company that has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, and UK. We’re currently 113 people from 22 different countries. Our head office is in Trondheim, Norway. We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
digital identity, content marketing, digital marketing, b2b, markedsføring
- Sist endret
- 21. feb 2019 22:50