Senior SAP Solution Architect
- Kongsberg Automotive, Norway
- Senior SAP Solution Architect
We are looking for highly competent Solution Architect to strengthen our Global IS&T SAP team. But this is no ordinary IT job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture. Based on your background and expertise we will identify with you, your entry to the KA Group. This position will be located at our office in Lysaker, Norway.
- Work closely with business, cross functional teams and IS&T stakeholders to lead all SAP solution architecture aspects of our global SAP solution life cycle
- Coordinate and manage scope, budgets, time, and resources (implementation teams and partners).
- Lead and deliver projects based on KA project management standards and principles
- Collaborate with Business process owners, SAP Functional owners, 3rd party vendors and IT Development teams to deliver scalable solutions
- Understand, challenge and translate business requirements into functional scope and technical design.
- Support and advise our departments in application matters to generate highest value for the organization.
- Drive ongoing enhancements and improvements of KA SAP applications
- Coordinate SAP implementation teams to generate solution designs in a highly integrated, technological challenging and innovative environment.
- Support the transition of KA applications to future SAP platforms
- Own the Design Authority on projects acting as Project Lead Architect
- Take direct influence on SAP Product Roadmap through collaboration with SAP Product Management and SAP Development Teams and give best practice
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or relevant technical field
- 10+ years in SAP with proven Solutions Delivery experience
- 5+ years in a Technical Role (ABAP Development, Basis, etc) with extensive hands on experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of SAP and integrated peripheral systems
- Experience in requirements engineering, solutions architecture, development and deployment of highly complex and scalable systems
- Technical skills and knowledge across a broad range of hardware, software, and networking systems
- Strong team leadership, mentorship, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong consulting, negotiation, decision making and relationship skills
- Ability to work with multiple external teams and accomplish shared goals through building consensus
- Enthusiastic, high-energy, self-motivated, people-oriented and self-directed individual
We encourage all interested applicants to apply and embrace diversity within our workforce. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We offer an unlimited contract within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth. If this sounds challenging and interesting, we are looking forward to receiving your application by registering your CV and motivation letter in English at our website: http://www.kongsbergautomotive.com/careers/
Please inform us regarding your earliest entry date and salary expectations. For any questions or further information, please contact Bea Danczkay, Manager HR Corporate, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kongsberg Automotive provides world-class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable
In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the worlds brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and stylesWelcome!
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. With revenues of about EUR 1.0 billion and 10.500 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has 27 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, couplings and fluid assemblies, as well as driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers.
- Dyrmyrgata 48, 3601 Kongsberg
- Industri og produksjon
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||14. feb. 2019 16:18|