- Telia Company Business, NO
- Digital Analyst
- Frist utløpt
We are looking for a Digital Analyst who will be part of the Digital Sales & Performance department in Telia, which has commercial responsibility for our digital channels across several of our brands and segments. The unit is responsible for e-commerce, performance marketing and digital analytics. These are areas where we can show good results, but where we also see great opportunities in the future. The position will give you exciting and ambitious challenges in a highly competent and forward-looking environment.
Your next challenge?
This is a great opportunity if you love digital analytic and work with the best technology and competence in the market. Telia is a major digital player with a huge dataset to play with. You will be responsible for Telia Norway's Google 360 platform and report to Digital Sales & Performance Manager.
- Responsibility for the tracking and analysis platforms in our digital channels, Google 360 platform.
- Helps identify analytic strategies to support both standard and ad hoc reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) that directly measure website and conversion funnel performance, as well as online campaigns, digital marketing and multichannel activities
- Works closely with cross-functional teams (UX, Interactive Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, etc) to provide reporting, A/B testing, SEO & SEM, dashboards, and deep analysis specific to particular team`s needs
- Works closely with the Insights team to suggest, develop and analyze qualitative data campaigns to provide deeper customer insight
- Leverage reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, R, or Python to gain insights about customer segments, behaviors and preferences
Who are you?
You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciate an inclusive team environment. You have a passion for Digital analytic and technology. To fit the bill, you have worked with Digital analytics and have experience from working with solutions / brands that have a strong digital presence within eg. ecommerce, finance or online travel (either from the agency or customer side).
- Deep digging
- Digitally driven
- Technology loving
- Team spirited
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience with digital analysis
- Relevant higher education or a fascinating reason for not having one
- Very good understanding of the Google 360 suite (Analytics, Doubleclick/Google Marketing Platform, Datastudio, etc.) and possibly other relevant platforms e.g. Adobe.
- Strong academic understanding of digital areas such as ecommerce, performance marketing and analysis
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills are required
- Experience with database analysis and languages, such as Bigquery and SQL and desirable
If you fancy enjoying our team, apply for the job! Applications and cover letter are to be submitted in Norwegian or English. Do you need to know more, call Jan Magnus Brusdal on +47 976 66 929 or make contact on LinkedIn. Selection I songoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
We’re Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. Our 21 000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, we’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 - on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, we’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for our customers. Read more at www.teliacompany.com. Diversity enriches our business and our culture. It creates dynamics in our customer meetings, our ways of working and innovation in our teams. We believe diversity makes work more fun. You are most welcome to join us!
- 0484 Oslo
- Art director
- Sist endret
- 1. mar 2019 23:32