- BOA Management AS
- Naval Architect
- Frist utløpt
Boa Management AS operates a fleet of Offshore Vessels, Tugs and Barges worldwide. We look to strengthen our team with a highly motivated and experienced NAVAL ARCHITECT.
- Hydrostatic and hydrodynamic analysis related to marine operations
- Feasibility studies, stability calculations and structural strength checks
- Seafastening design
- Manuals and ballast procedures for barge operations
- Assist in tenders and projects, where applicable
Our ideal candidate
- Experience from marine operations and structural engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D modelling an advantage
- Independent, proactive and structured
- Good command of English
What BOA can offer
- Challenging and varied tasks in a competent and dynamic workplace
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern offices, centrally located in Trondheim
- Free parking
Some travelling must be expected.
Position reports to Engineering Manager.
BOA is a Norwegian shipping Company with a diversified fleet providing services to the marine industry worldwide for over 40 years. Starting its activities with operation of harbour towages and general services along the coast of Norway in the 1970's our fleet now includes Offshore Construction Vessels, Seabed Logging Vessels, AHTS, Tugs and flattop- and semi- submersible barges. BOA is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, and has approximately 350 employees both onshore and at sea.
- Strandveien 43,
- 7067 Trondheim
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture
- Sist endret
- 31. jan 2019 14:33