- BOA Management AS
- Technical Superintendent
- Frist utløpt
Boa Management AS operates a fleet of Offshore Vessels, Tugs and Barges worldwide. We look to strengthen our team with a highly motivated and experienced TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT.
- Ensure our Vessels are technically operational at all times
- Plan and coordinate dockings, upgrades and new installations
- Plan and follow-up planned maintenance
- Contribute in tenders and projects, as required
Our ideal candidate
- Experience from maritime operations
- Experience as Chief Engineer or Technical position onshore
- Independent, proactive and structured
- Excellent knowledge of maritime/offshore rules and regulations
- Good command of Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
What BOA can offer
- Independent role in an international environment
- Challenging and varied tasks in a competent and dynamic workplace
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern offices, centrally located in Trondheim
Travelling must be expected.
Position reports to Fleet Director.
BOA is a Norwegian shipping Company with a diversified fleet providing services to the marine industry worldwide for over 40 years. Starting its activities with operation of harbour towages and general services along the coast of Norway in the 1970's our fleet now includes Offshore Construction Vessels, Seabed Logging Vessels, AHTS, Tugs and flattop- and semi- submersible barges. BOA is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, and has approximately 350 employees both onshore and at sea.
- Strandveien 43,
- 7067 Trondheim
- Maritim og offshore
- Teknisk personell
- Sist endret
- 30. jan 2019 15:49