Quality & CSR Manager
- United Nordic
- Quality & CSR Manager
- Norra stationsgatan 80C, Stockholm
- Frist utløpt
United Nordic form one of the largest FMCG wholesale - and retail organizations in the Nordics. The three owners – Dagrofa (Denmark), Axfood (Sweden) and NorgesGruppen (Norway) each own 33 % of the company together with Martin&Servera as an associated member. United Nordic works with the coordination of international sourcing & procurement of private labels products under labels as Eldorado, Garant, Gestus, First Price, Smart Pet, Fixa and Unik etc. and deals with both food and non-food suppliers from around the world.
We are now looking for our next Private Label Quality & CSR manager, located in Stockholm. Main responsibility includes strategic development of the joint quality work between the companies. You will also be responsible for project management and coordination of our Nordic quality work for private labels.
- Lead our Nordic Quality Council, consisting of quality managers from member companies
- Facilitate knowledge exchange and development between the members
- Lead harmonization of quality work including requirements and guidelines
- Prepare goals and action plans in cooperation with the Quality Council
- Identify opportunities for improvement and synergies between member companies
What do we offer?
The United Nordic alliance is a great success both for the owners and the suppliers. We show a genuine interest in our Nordic colleagues, tasks and products and we are all proud to be a part of the United Nordic cooperation. We are creating strong teams that are encouraged by their cooperation to always do that little extra to reach our goals and being the best. United Nordic is committed to be an attractive employer.
United Nordic works with:
- Coordination of purchasing and negotiations of private label assortment
- Strategic knowledge exchange
- Food & non-food products
- Freights & Logistics Solutions
- Quality Assurance
Who are we looking for?
- Master of Science / Nutrition
- Minimum 5 years work experience within retail / import / food / non-food / CSR
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Work experience in Quality/Sustainability/CSR
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is required. Minimum fluent speaking in one Scandinavian language as well as very good understanding in the others
- Must be willing to travel extensively in Nordic countries and visit sites
About United Nordic
The role of United Nordic is to act as an coordinator of sourcing and procurement on behalf of the owners respective subsidiaries puchasing & private label organizations as Dagab Inköp & Logistik and Unil. The organization is a non-profit entity and works mainly with purchasing of imports and private label goods.
United Nordic was established in 1964 by a group of privately-owned food wholesalers to conduct import of grocery products. Our purpose was – as it is today – to achieve optimal purchasing terms for our three owners through Nordic collaboration.
The purchasing operations of our owners are locally carried out by each company. The Nordic negotiations are coordinated through a Nordic collaboration. Knowledge about specific customer needs has become key to target the increased segmentation of consumers. To meet these challenges, United Nordic has developed a collection of clear and distinctive concepts that meet the consumer’s needs.
- We are constantly striving to increase the integration of retail and wholesale activities.
- We have the negotiation power and implementation strength vis-à-vis suppliers.
- We can utilise the advantages from economies of scale through our solid Nordic presence.
In this recruitment, United Nordic collaborates with The Assessment Company AB. To apply simply click the “Apply now” button, enter your personal details and attach your CV and cover letter, but no later than January 31th. All information is handled in accordance with GDPR. If you have any questions about this position or the process, please contact Helena Melin, firstname.lastname@example.org or + 46 707 883 390.
We look forward to your application!
- Norra stationsgatan 80C,
- 1365 Blommenholm
- Matvareproduksjon og -industri
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Retail, Food Industry, Business Development, Quality Manager, International Markets, CSR Management
- Sist endret
- 29. jan 2019 12:52
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Helena Melin
- Business Consultant
- +46 70 788 33 90
Norra stationsgatan 80C, 1365 Blommenholm
- Sist endret
- 29. jan 2019 12:52