Experienced in HSEQ?
- Swire Seabed AS
- HSEQ Advisor
We are looking for HSEQ Advisor to further strengthen our HSEQ team.
Preferred B.Sc. or M.Sc. University level education in a relevant Discipline (Extensive experience can compensate for lack of formal competency)
Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience (preferably subsea and/or offshore project execution)
Self-motivated and self-disciplined person with experience in teamwork and a can-do attitude
Knowledge and understanding of statutory requirements, rules, regulations and standards related to the maritime and offshore industry
Knowledge of modern HSEQ software solutions and interest in further development of smarter and more efficient HSEQ Management systems
Fluent oral and written English language
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support Swire Seabed’s projects and operations within all HSEQ aspects, including contribute to the development of the HSEQ Management system with documents and manuals
- Support and facilitate risk management processes in projects and operations
- Follow-up and maintain quality management system and software solutions
- Support the organization onshore, offshore and clients as required in regards to HSEQ
- Follow-up HSEQ reporting and participate in investigations, audits and monitoring activities
Swire Seabed employees hold themselves and others accountable to our shared core values of Excellence, Endeavour, Integrity, Humility, Continuity, and Teamwork
- Good working environment
- Challenging and exciting work
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance package
For more information about Swire Seabed go to http://www.swireseabed.com/
Swire Seabed AS has developed a dependable track record for undertaking a wide range
of subsea operations over a period of more than 30 years, through its team of experienced
personnel both onshore and offshore. Since February 2012, Swire Seabed AS has been
part of Swire Pacific Offshores network of over 20 offices on five continents, enabling
a genuinely worldwide operating platform. The division offers subsea vessels with marine, project engineering and
ROV crews whom are well acquainted with each other and the equipment onboard, ensuring
vessel-specific knowledge and a culture of cooperation.
Swire Seabed AS performs total project execution, placing emphasis on timely and flexible
response to complex client requirements.
The company owns and operates equipment with the capacity to work down to 6,000 meters.
- SANDVIKSBODENE 66, 5035 Bergen
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore
HSE, Quality, RiskManagement, Subsea, Projects
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Eli Aasvær
- HR Advisor
SANDVIKSBODENE 66, 5035 Bergen
|Sist endret||9. jan. 2019 15:16|