System Manager SimCorp Dimension
- Norges Bank Investment Management
- System Manager SimCorp Dimension
- Frist utløpt
Norges Bank Investment Management are utilizing SimCorp Dimension as a core investment system and are now seeking a dedicated professional to join the team of SimCorp Dimension System Managers.
The position is part of the Investment and Risk System team. The team is responsible for the overall management, quality and strategic development of multiple investment systems. Among these SimCorp Dimension has a large footprint and receives significant strategic attention. The systems managers also collaborates on development efforts and interacts with a range of user groups in the organization. Norges Bank Investment Management have global operations and you will work with people in Oslo, New York, Singapore and London. The primary goal for the team is driving change and ensuring operational stability.
Your role will have the responsibility for the operational management, change and incident handling for SimCorp Dimension. You will work closely with other Dimension system managers, the development team, the system vendor and end users. Norges Bank Investment Management’s working methodology is agile and you will be part of a strong specialists environment on investment management systems.
The position is located in Oslo, and some travel may be required.
- Managing and improving the core investment system of Norges Bank Investment Management: SimCorp Dimension
- Interacting with end users on system functionality and requirements
- Taking part in projects and initiatives to improve the system and drive change
- Managing incident, problem and change activities
- Building and maintaining competence on Norges Bank Investment Management’s investment solution set
- Education and/or experience working with information systems and investment management
- Experience with investment management systems, preferably in SimCorp Dimension
- Strong operational skills with the ability to implement new solutions and ideas
- Ambition to excel with a high level of integrity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with working proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Investment Management can offer a rewarding, international fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations as part of one of the world’s largest funds. Norges Bank Investment Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth. Norges Bank Investment Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
Any questions regarding the position?
Senior Consultant Badenoch & Clark
+47 467 64 134
Consultant Badenoch & Clark
+47 916 26 877
Norges Bank Investment Management manages the Government Pension Fund Global. The fund is invested worldwide in equities, fixed income and real estate, totalling around 8,200 billion kroner (1 trillion dollar). Our mission is to safeguard and build wealth for Norway’s future generations. We are operating in a global, highly competitive and constantly evolving market. We are more than 600 people of more than 35 nationalities, with offices in Oslo, London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
- BANKPLASSEN 2,
- 0151 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / IT-support,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
SimCorp, System, IT, investment
- Sist endret
- 2. jan 2019 11:02
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Nina Fredriksen
- Senior Consultant
BANKPLASSEN 2, 0151 Oslo
- Sist endret
- 2. jan 2019 11:02