- Komplett Bank ASA
- Risk Analyst
Risk department in Komplett Bank is searching for an analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate has solid programming skills, experience working with massive data and algorithms, and interests in business analytics and credit risk.
Position description / responsibilities:
- Control credit risk for consumer loans and credit cards
- Audit, maintain, and improve underwriting strategies, including policy rules, pricing, and line assignment
- Analyse key risk parameters, discover new risk factors, and improve portfolio risk exposure
- Develop, automate, and maintain general reporting routines
- Support and assist management and other departments with ad hoc analytical tasks
- Participate in risk projects such as modelling and collection strategy
- Bachelor or Master degree in informatics, statistics, mathematics, economics, finance or equivalent
- Experienced with handling large amount of data in structured database
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R, or other programming languages
- Interested in analytics and consumer finance
- Experience in machine learning and modelling is a plus
- Experience in credit risk is a plus
- High business integrity
- Enjoy working independently, also in cooperation with others
- Organized and structured
- Good understanding of context and details
- Challenge existing setups and schemes
- Exposure to various consumer finance products in various Nordic countries
- Dynamic, open, and fun work environment with professional, industrious, and friendly coworkers
- Competitive salary in the industry
Please send your application to email@example.com
Recent graduates please also attach transcripts.
For more information about the position, please contact Xin Jian, Risk Analyst, at 96838614.
Komplett Bank ASA was established in March 2014, and Since November 2017 the Bank has been listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker symbol KOMP. Since start-up, the bank has expanded its businesses to both Finland and Sweden.
Canica Invest AS is the largest shareholder in the Bank with a 20 % stake. Canica Invest AS owns the majority of Komplett Group, which is the leading e-commerce group in the Nordic region. Komplett Bank has established a long-term commercial and strategic partnership with Komplett Group.
Komplett Bank is pursuing a growth strategy based on geographical distribution in the Nordic region with products in consumer and leisure financing. Based on a digital and cost-efficient business model which is scalable and flexible, the bank is well positioned also for future growth.
The company’s offices are situated at Lysaker, a central location to reach by both bus and train. There are 110 people employed in the bank today, in addition to hired Consultants.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- Sist endret
- 3. jan 2019 09:41