- Corvus Energy AS
- Project Controller
As Project Controller in Corvus Energy you will function as a link between the Finance Department and Project Department. Main tasks will be to follow up customer projects and close dialogue with project managers with focus on profitability, margin and total project cost. This position will have responsibility for monthly reporting on the different projects. In addition there will be revenue and cost analysis and assist with project calculation.
Work experience and qualifications
- 2-4 years relevant experience from a project based industrial organization
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
- Experienced in use of digital work tools
- Collaborative mindset, and a strong drive to solve problems alongside other team members.
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Structured and reliable
- An exciting position within Maritime Battery Industry Worldwide
- Working to power a clean future
- International career opportunities within a fast growing company
- Competitive salary and benefits
Founded in 2009, Corvus Energy provides purpose-engineered energy storage solutions for marine, oil & gas and port applications.
By being the first company to provide a maritime battery with the needed capacity, lowered cost and safety level, Corvus Energy became pioneers on maritime energy storage systems (ESSs) for almost every vesseltype breaking the ground for future development. Corvus Energy now has the largest installed base of ESSs with the largest number of projects completed in the maritime industry. We aim to be in the forefront in developing new technology and our vision is to be the leading provider of Energy Storage Solutions.
- Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
Spørsmål om stillingen
Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
|Sist endret||20. des. 2019 16:52|