Lead UX / UI designer for growing SaaS company
- Mercell Norge AS
- Lead UX / UI designer
- Helsfyr, Oslo
- Frist utløpt
This summer Mercell got backed by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for a Lead UX / UI designer.
You are all about user interaction and product design! Your passion and curiosity enable our teams to bridge the findings from UX research into product concepts and prototypes, and to design usability into our new and existing products. You are ready to take the next step in your career and become a manager, but you still need to retain a firm footing within hands on UX work. You will be instrumental in defining and building the UX practise and to establish guidelines for how to do UX research, interaction and product design at Mercell. You will have autonomy and flexibility to set UX processes, methodology and tools.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Be the driving force of interaction by identifying research needs on the teams, planning, defining, conducting and reporting findings of all conducted research
- Ability to work in an Agile, lean environment with quick iterative research
- Working with designers to ensure that user data / research findings are incorporated into design and implementation (in an iterative manner, from first concepts through to release and after)
- Making sure that the findings of user research help inform the business strategy and engineering/ product road maps
- Ability to synthesise both the quantitative data with the qualitative data from UX to form strong hypothesis for design, research and engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ year experience in UX research or related field across products and platform
- Educational background in HCI or social science with an emphasis on research (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience of qualitative and quantitative research including user testing and focus groups
- Proven ability to work with engineering teams and advocate for the User
- Ability to brainstorm, sketch ideas or wireframes is a plus
We can offer you
- Working together with a highly qualified team at Mercell in developing the next generation sourcing solutions.
- A supportive team culture and good working environment where we encourage ourselves and others to try, learn and succeed.
- A key role for further growth of the department and the company.
- Great, new and central offices at Helsfyr in Oslo.
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Terje Wibe (+47 908 37 998).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume here:
https://apply.recman.no/job_post.php?id=76734&path=finn Within December 5th.
Mercell Holding AS is the leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region, simplifying the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations, making it easy for buyers to interact with suppliers. With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 140 enthusiastic employees represented in 7 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway. About 20.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system daily.
- Grensesvingen 6,
- 0663 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - programvare
Technic leader, SaaS Services, SaaS, SaaS applications, UI-design, UX designer, Mercell Norge AS, Product Life Cycle, IT Chef, Viking Venture, SaaS software, UX designer, UX-development, Lead UX/UI designer
- Sist endret
- 19. nov 2018 12:36