Senior UX Researcher for growing SaaS company
- Mercell Norge AS
- Senior UX Researcher
- Helsfyr, Oslo
- Frist utløpt
This summer Mercell got backed by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for an talented and qualified individual to join our team as Senior UX Researcher.
You are all about research! Your passion and curiosity enables the teams you work with to collect important feedback from our users and customers. You will be instrumental in defining and building the UX research practise and to establish guidelines for how to do UX research at Mercell. As an integral part of the end-to-end process from concept to production, you will be working with designers, product managers and stakeholders to define user needs for Mercell´s products within sourcing and vendor management solutions. This role is one where strong UX research knowledge and communication skills are needed to bring expertise into the product and engineering teams. You will have autonomy and flexibility to set research processes, methodology and tools.
Skills and key responsibilities:
- Build the UX/UI function at Mercell
- Develop work processes for how to do UX research and UX design at Mercell including introducing relevant tools and systems
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles, it is a plus with knowledge of UX research
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with UX research, product managers and engineers
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Ability to work in an Agile, lean environment with quick iterative research
- Strong written and oral communication skills are an absolute must with an ability to present and summarise information to diverse audiences
- Good time-management skills
- 5+ years experience in UI/UX Designer or similar role across products and platforms
- Degree in design, computer science or relevant field
We can offer you:
- Working together with a diverse and highly qualified team at Mercell in developing the next generation sourcing solutions
- A good working environment and a culture where we encourage ourselves and others to try, learn and succeed
- A key role for further growth of the department and the company
- The possibility to be an important part of a solid, growing and forward-leaning company
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Terje Wibe (+47 908 37 998).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume here:
https://apply.recman.no/job_post.php?id=76732&path=finn Within December 5th.
Mercell Holding AS is the leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region, simplifying the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations, making it easy for buyers to interact with suppliers. With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 140 enthusiastic employees represented in 7 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway. About 20.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system daily.
- Grensesvingen 6,
- 0663 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT - programvare
UX Reseacher, UX-development, UX designer, SaaS software, Viking Venture, Product Life Cycle, IT Chef, Technic leader, Mercell Norge AS, SaaS Services, SaaS applications, SaaS, Senior UX Researcher
- Sist endret
- 18. nov 2018 20:30