Lead Product Manager for growing SaaS company
- Mercell Norge AS
- Lead Product Manager/ deputy CPO
- Helsfyr, Oslo
- Frist utløpt
This summer Mercell got backed by Viking Venture, the leading Nordic B2B investor and we are now looking for a Lead Product Manager/ deputy CPO. The ideal candidate will play an important role in building up the product function in Mercell and support the CPO in the day to day management.You will also be responsible for project managing a cross-functional team consisting of UX, product management and technical development team members. The role is responsible for creating and executing a vision and mission for the products in the Mercell product portfolio. You will work closely with product managers in other teams in Mercell and report directly to the CPO of Mercell. You should also be passionate about building SaaS products and online marketplaces.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support CPO in setting up a state of the art product organisation with recruiting relevant talent, setting up systems, defining the product development process.
- Develop, prioritize and deploy new features and products in collaboration with UX, tech and commercial teams.
- Collaborating closely with your stakeholders to define a product vision and craft a winning strategy for Mercell´s products.
- Formulating Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and achieving these.
- Applying and developing agile product management practices to achieve the team’s objectives.
- Communicating the Mercell vision internally and externally.
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to take the leap from product management to a management role without losing the product development role.
- Has the ability to develop product strategies and execute on them
- Owns the end-to-end product development process.
- Provides clear product direction and knows how to motivate and manage a cross-disciplinary team to build successful products.
- Is passionate about data-informed and agile product development.
- Has experience with digital product development and management.
- Has a degree level qualification in business or technology, or equivalent experience.
We can offer you
- The opportunity to play a valuable role in developing the product function and products of Mercell.
- Working together with a diverse and highly qualified team at Mercell in developing the next generation sourcing solutions .
- A supportive team culture and good working environment where we encourage ourselves and others to try, learn and succeed.
- A key role for further growth of the department and the company.
- Great, new and central offices at Helsfyr in Oslo.
For questions regarding the role, please contact CEO Terje Wibe (+47 908 37 998).
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume here:
https://apply.recman.no/job_post.php?id=76729&path=finn within December 5th.
Mercell Holding AS is the leading e-tendering platform provider in the Nordic and Baltic region, simplifying the public procurement process in accordance with EU regulations, making it easy for buyers to interact with suppliers. With northern Europe as primary market, we are currently 140 enthusiastic employees represented in 7 countries and with head office in Oslo, Norway. About 20.000 suppliers and buyers across Northern Europe use our system daily.
- Grensesvingen 6,
- 0663 Oslo
- IT - programvare
Saas og BI løsninger, Leadership, SaaS Services, SaaS, Software as a service, Technic leader, Teknologiledelse, IT Chef, Software Architecture, IKT-sjef, Senior technician, Product manager, Product Management
- Sist endret
- 18. nov 2018 20:24