Do you want to make an important contribution to climate change mitigation?
- Carbon Limits AS
- Principal – Climate consultant
- Frist utløpt
Carbon Limits is looking for a principal consultant to work with our team on climate change mitigation projects. Depending on the experience and profile of the candidate, the employee will be leading projects on:
- Climate and carbon finance, including through new market mechanisms
- Climate policy
- Greenhouse gas accounting, LCA
- Monitoring plans and emission reports
- Quantitative & qualitative research on a wide range of climate issues,
The responsible candidate will be contributing to the development of business on these subjects internationally.
Carbon Limits works heavily on these themes in close cooperation with the private sector, research institutions, national and international public institutions and non-governmental organizations. Please see our website for a comprehensive overview of project examples (carbonlimits.no)
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A masters degree in environmental sciences, engineering or economy
- At least ten years of work experience from consultancy, research or environmental NGOs
- Experience in several of the themes mentioned above
- A successful track-record in project development and acquisition.
The candidate should have strong analytical skills related to climate issues and excellent writing skills.
Carbon Limits can offer stimulating and challenging assignments in a dynamic work environment. You will join an international team of motivated experts with different backgrounds and professional experience. Carbon Limits is a company with a considerable growth potential and new staff will be able to influence and shape their own and the company’s areas of work.
Carbon Limits is located in brand news offices in central Oslo. International travel is expected. All staff must be fluent in English, with Norwegian fluency (written and spoken) considered a significant advantage.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please, send your CV, grade transcripts and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Francois Sammut, 482 60 402 .
Important note: Application through the LinkedIn website will NOT be considered
Application closes on 03/12/2018.
- 0158 Oslo
klima, konsulent, drivhusgasser, karbon, miljø
- Sist endret
- 24. des 2018 11:40